Truck Reviews HPC Audible Mel Robbins Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

It's a Wonderful Christmas: The Best of the Holidays 1940-1965
Format: Hardcover|Change

on March 17, 2015
Lovely little book and very enjoyable reading. Brings back such memories. Would love to see more of this author's books. Loved the illustrations and pictures. Would definitely recommend this!
One person found this helpful
on April 23, 2015
Beautiful book
on November 20, 2013
One of the best nostalgia holiday books ever! And I own a few. I'm very picky and this book just brought me back to a time I still long for. Great reading and the pictures are wonderful. ENJOY!
on January 6, 2013
This book is wonderful for older folks on your Christmas list. Not only does it bring back memories of Christmases past, but its a great way to share your childhood stories with the younger generation. I have given it to several elderly friends and relatives and they love it.
VINE VOICEon May 7, 2006
I am always looking for books with vintage pictures of Christmas and this one is great! I'm reading it right now and I LOVE the old pictures!!!
3 people found this helpful
on September 19, 2015
A really good read. Lots of holiday facts and tidbits.
on November 14, 2007
This book was an incredible walk down Memory Lane! I couldn't put it down. For all those reminiscing and hungry for "how it used to be" I highly recommend this book!
One person found this helpful
on April 24, 2013
I LOVE this book!! Again I bought this for my daughter to read and we both have had a great time reading it!!
on November 9, 2006
Beautiful photos and information about Christmas past; a lovely nostalgic remembrance of childhood holiday memories!
3 people found this helpful
on December 21, 2016
Great service. Well done.