Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Ivation Long Range Wireless Thermometer - Dual Pro..." and save 16% off the $59.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Ivation Long Range Wireless Thermometer - Dual Probe - Remote BBQ, Smoker, Grill, Oven, Meat Thermometer - Monitors Food From Up To 300 Feet Away(Black)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- This Meat Thermometer Features Easy Remote Monitoring: Monitor Internal Temperature of Meat from 300 Feet Away; Wireless Receiver with LCD Beeps & Flashes When Meat Temperature Exceeds Your Programmed Temperature
- This Digital Thermometer Includes Dual Heat-Resistant Probes (1 Food Probe and 1 BBQ Probe): Each Probe Features 3-Foot Wire Rated at up to 716F; Transmitter & Receiver Require Total of 4 AAA Batteries (NOT Included)
- This Food Thermometer (Receiver) has A Lighted & Easy To Read LDC Display For Easy Temperature Reading In All Enviroments
- This Kitchen Thermometer Transmitter Has Removable Wire Stand That Also Doubles ss A Hange
- This BBQ Thermometer Features Out of Range Alerts: Wireless Receiver Beeps with Loss of Signal Alert if You Remain Out of Range for More Than 1 Minute; Never Again Lose Track of Your Meats
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
This long-range wireless meat thermometer makes your cooking, grilling and BBQ'ing much easier and far more precise, the thermometer has a wireless range of up to 300 feet. The wireless receiver clips onto your belt or sits in your pocket, enabling you to monitor your BBQ from indoors or from across the street! While your meat is grilling, the receiver talks to the probe to update you in real time. The meat's temperature is constantly displayed and an alarm sounds at any temp you desire for a perfect cook every time. Two stainless steel probes are included so you can effectively monitor two independent heat signatures at the same time. Monitor your grill's chamber and a meat; monitor a meat and a chicken; or even monitor two cuts of meat for different levels of doneness. Each probe features a 3-foot wire that's rated at up to an incredible 716°F. This Meat Thermometer also Features a loss-of-signal alert that sounds an audible alarm if you remain out of range for more than 60 seconds or if the receiver has lost connection to the transmitter. In addition, all your personal temperature settings are stored on the unit even when the receiver is turned off.
- Receiver beeps and flashes when meat temperature goes above or below your programmed temperature.
- Count up and Count down timer.
- LCD of receiver has back light for use at night
- Temperature Range is up to 572°F
- Receiver has belt clip and built in stand.
- Transmitter has removable wire stand that also becomes a hanger.
- Both probe wires are heat resistant to 716°F
- Can be used in oven or smoker too!
- Alert warns you if your transmitter is out of range or has lost the radio frequency signal.
- Your temperature and timer settings are stored even if the unit is turned off.
- Operates on 4 AAA batteries (2 Per unit) NOT INCLUDED
More Great Features
- Two probes read the temperature of your grill and internal temperature of your meat
- Built-in memory function records readings for future use
- Built In Count up and Count down timer
- Receiver has belt clip and built in stand
- Transmitter has removable wire stand that also becomes a hanger.
- Lost like alert warns you if your transmitter is out of range or has lost the radio frequency signal.
- Your meat, barbecue, and timer settings are stored even if the unit is turned off.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So I did my research, and ended up purchasing this. I have to say that this is the least user friendly device I have used in a while. I still don't understand how to use it, but have figured out enough for it to be useful for what I need it for. Unlike my old thermometer, I cannot figure out how to access all of the functionality that the device has to offer. Despite that, I have found it to be extremely accurate, and have always had meat and other items come out of the oven (or smoker, or grill) perfectly.
The range on the device is also rather impressive. I have been a couple houses down my street before (forgetting that I had it attached to my belt), and it has alerted me that the item was almost done. Pretty nice. It also comes with two high quality thermometer probes. Trust me, you can tell the difference between a cheap probe and a better quality one. One of the probes is for monitoring smoking temperature, which for me is convenient when you can have the probe monitoring the internal temperature of the smoker, and the other inside your brisket (or chicken, or whatever). Prior to this, I needed two separate thermometers, or I needed to use the ultra-inaccurate and dreaded thermometer dial on the outside of my smoker.
Overall, I think that this unit is pretty good, but it could be a lot more user friendly and convenient to use. Lastly, the directions are complete crap. As a Technical Writer myself, I wish I could rewrite the document to make it more user friendly. Because of how frustrating it is to use this device, and the lack of good documentation, I had to reduce this thermometer to 3 stars.
Purchased the first item several months ago, wrote the review and after throwing the unit away forgot about it. To my surprise, the manufacturer had read my review and called me. After asking a series of questions regarding the problem and my telling them I threw the product out as it did not work, the offered to send me a new one. WOW. Self initiated and sure enough two weeks later a new package arrived at no cost. I was not at the BBQ but set up the units and put the probes thru a test to check and see if my results were any better. Presto, both worked to within 1-2 degrees of each other and relayed a change in temp within 10 seconds to the monitor.
Not only does the item work as advertised and it should, by calling me on their own and resending a new unit I must give the company 5 stars for service also. Very impressed and would recommend to anyone looking to deal with a company that really does stand behind its product!!!!
I got the high-temp shrink tubing so it's ready to go. Tested in the oven and works flawlessly. It does take couple of seconds to pair but after that it works great. It should be noted as others have informed that the connection between the probe and wiring does have some potential issues so preventing that problem before using seems to be a good idea. They should make improvements on it on the next model. Would have been a 5 star except i had to do a bit of DIY
Hope the customer service on the product is better. I want them to pay all shipping costs for replacement or refund.
Most recent customer reviews
To my surprise, could not get it to work.Read more