3 Year Asurion Housewares Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Mechanical and electrical failures are covered after manufacturer warranty expires
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- Protection when you need it from a name you can trust
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
Ivation 30 Pint Energy Star Dehumidifier - Includes Programmable Humidistat, Hose Connector, Auto Shutoff / Restart, Timer, Casters & Washable Air Filter
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Keeps Your Space Cool & Comfortable by Removing 30 Pints of Moisture/Day
- Powerful Dehumidifier Prevents Mold, Mildew, Dust, Allergens & Odors for Healthy Air
- Low Maintenance & Easy Operation; Simply Plug-In, Select Settings & Empty 1.3 Gallon Reservoir
- Bright LED Display Indicates Humidistat & Setting, Fan Speed, Timer, Filter Alert & More
- Highlights Include Eco-Efficiency (ENERGY STAR Certified), Casters, Auto-Defrost, & Auto-Restart
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Small But Powerful
At just 30 pounds, our compact unit fits in most spaces. Removes 30 pints of moisture a day in areas up to 1,500 sq/ft.
Extra Long Cord
6-foot power cord makes extension cords unnecessary.
See operating settings at a glance and get important filter and reservoir alerts with the simple LCD interface.
2 Fan Speeds
Select between regular and turbo fan speeds for optimal comfort.
Built-In RHT Meter
The LCD accurately displays the current humidity level in the room, enabling you to set your ideal levels for automatic moisture control.
Program the 24-hour timer to suit your lifestyle and save energy costs.
Removable 1.3-gallon tank features transparent level indicator and comfortable handles with cover for convenient removal and carrying when full.
Water level sensor triggers automatic shutoff when reservoir fills to capacity.
Washable Air Filter
Eco-friendly reusable screen means no expensive supplies. Simply rinse and recycle upon clean-filter alert.
Optional hose connection allows continuous draining in damp rooms. Divert water to basement drain or slop sink.
Eco-efficient auto-defrost prevents wasted energy and protects evaporator coils.
Energy Star Certified
Multiple green features earn our model official Energy Star certification. With an Ivation humidifier, you can go green—and never feel blue.Defrost dehumidifier de-humidifier de-humidifiers dehumidifying dehummini delonghi demand deshumificador desicant desiccant discharge Display drain easy efficient energy EnergyStar
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) Pretty effective withdrawal of moisture the main floor of living space. (~1500 sq. ft.)
2) Low fan setting is pretty quiet. The higher fan setting is slightly louder. After a day or two you don't even notice the higher fan setting.
1) If you decide to remove the bucket before the "full" light is on, you get drainage from the opening where the bucket sits.
2) Things are pretty well sealed on the main level of the home and I have a hygrometer that sits near where the dehumidifier is located. There is consistently a 10-15% difference between what the Relative Humidity reading is on the hygrometer and the dehumidifier.
I have to say I'm rather disappointed with actual performance. On the plus side, you won't empty the water basin often, but on the negative side, that's because it DOESN'T REDUCE THE HUMIDITY MUCH! I expected this small capacity dehumidifier to need to be dumped out twice as often as the large one, and it's more like a quarter as often. This little guy literally NEVER gets the humidity below 40% no matter how long I leave it on. And yes, I have a small apartment which is the recommended size for this unit.
So no, I do NOT recommend purchasing this model, until you have a VERY small room, and probably not even then. It's small, and pretty quiet, but what does that matter when it doesn't do what it's supposed to? Buy a 70 pint model for the same price and find a big corner to let it sit while it actually reduces the humidity in your home to the desired amount. Or, ya know pay the same amount for this little guy if you only want to drop the humidity 20~30 points.