4-Year Small Appliance Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Ivation 480w Precision Electric Food Dehydrator Pro Machine - 6 Drying Racks - Digital Temperature Control, Timer & Auto Shutoff - 95ºF to 158ºF - for Beef Jerky, Dried Fruits, Vegetables & Nuts
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Enjoy Homemade Easy Healthy Snacks,Without Additives or Preservatives, at a Fraction of the Cost of Commercially Dehydrated Foods
- Perfect For Drying Fruit Slices, Long-Lasting Dried Herbs, Delicious Beef Jerky & More, Also an Economical Way to Preserve Foods
- Rear-Mounted Fan Is Designed To Promote Even Drying with Optimal Airflow Without Overheating, and a Adjustable Thermostat with Automatic Shutoff Timer Ensures That Foods Are Dehydrated At Their Optimal Temperature and Crispiness
- 6 Spacious, (13” X 12”) Adjustable Drying Racks Accommodate A Wide Variety Of Fruits, Herbs, Vegetables, And Meats, Great For Large Families, Gardeners, Sportsmen, Outdoor Hobbyists, Health-Conscious Enthusiast
- Digital Thermostat has Eight Temperature Levels From 95º F To 158º F, Includes 1 Nonstick Fine-Mesh Sheet For Drying Small Food Like Herbs, 1 Solid Sheet For Making Fruit Roll-Ups, Overheating Safety Protection, Complies With US Electrical Safety Regulations ETL, Product Dimensions: 17.71 x 13.58 x 12.40 inch
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Ivation Food Dehydrator
The Ivation food Dehydrator enables you to serve your family, with delicious home-made, healthy, wholesome food and snacks that is high in nutrients and low in calories!
Make delicious meat jerky, fish jerky, crunchy green beans & dried sweet potato sticks, banana chips or dried apples with cinnamon, or any Variety of Fruits, Nuts, Herbs, Vegetables, And Meats.
Dehydrating foods on your own will help you avoid the numerous chemicals and toxins that are often added in commercially-oriented dried fruits and vegetables.
• Great for fruits, fruit-rolls, vegetables, herbs, and meats
• 6 removable, height adjustable racks (13"x12")
• Digital thermostat adjusts from 95 F to 158 F
• Digital timer with automatic shutoff
• Includes 1 solid and 1 mesh sheet
• Drip tray collects any residue from drying process
• Rear-mounted fan for even drying
• Overheating safety protection
• Complies with US electrical safety regulations ETL
• Comprised of BPA Free materials
• Dimensions: 17.71 x 13.58 x 12.40 inch
• Rated power: 480w
Distributed Air Flow - Dries Foods Evenly
Uniquely designed with a 480w rear-mounted drying fan and air flow circulation technology to promote even drying without overheating, with no need to rotate the shelves.
Digital Thermostat and Timer
Choose drying temperatures from 95º F (35C) to 158º F (70C). Preset adjustable thermostat with automatic shutoff ensures that foods are dehydrated at their optimal temperature and crispiness, Up to 19.5 hours of dry time adjustable in 30 minute increments.
Spacious Drying Racks
6 Adjustable Drying Shelves (13" X 12"), to contain Meat, Fish, Poultry, Beef, Fruits and Vegetables, Herbs and Spices, Trail mix, Snacks and more. Supports up to 1lb of food on each level. Solid and mesh sheets are included to use for smaller sized and liquid based foods.
Fruit Roll Snack
Use the included solid sheet to make Fruit rolls snack, tasty chewy fruit leather made from pureed fruit. Fruit rolls are easy to make and cost less than those bought at the store.
Jerky is a favorite protein-rich snack for home, school, and on the hike, It is made by seasoning lean, raw meat in a salt mixture, then drying it without cooking. Jerky also makes a delicious broth for soups and stews
Suggested Drying Temperature
Drying times may vary, depending on the type and amount of food, thickness and evenness of the slices, water in the food, humidity, temperature of air, altitude.
- Fruits, fruit rolls and vegetables: from 130ºF to 140ºF, this temperature range will help preserve vitamins A and C.
- Nuts and seeds: best temperature is from 95ºF to 105ºF
- Meats and fish: should be dried on the highest temperature setting. Higher temperatures will keep bacteria and other spoilage micro-organisms, to a minimum during the drying process.
- Herbs and spices: from 95ºF to 105ºF, Try using fresh Herbs and spices before they begin to blossom. Make sure not to load trays too heavily as this will prolong the drying process.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Also, I write reviews for a living at TrekTechBlog.com, head over and check out the outdoor gear stuff.
Anyway, I hike a lot and finally pulled the trigger on my own dehydrator. I'm super impressed with this one and would give it 5 stars but then you wouldn't read this review (amirite?). It came in two days and after a quick wipe and the recommended 30 minute first run, I popped in some fruit I had laying around.
It's cool on the outside during operation, the window lets me see what's going on so I don't have to open it, and the timer and temperature settings are simple to use. The only thing I would say is be prepared for this to take up a lot of counter space!
Definitely recommend it if you're going to be drying food regularly. If anything breaks, I'll follow up on this review. If you don't see a followup, assume it's still chugging!
it's so much nicer than the round ones!
During the winter, I make holiday boxes for all of my clients. Among all the baked goods is a bag of jerky in their box.
I make a secret family recipe and marinade the beef for 24 hours and then dehydrate. Now, in my old round ones, it could take...much too long for just one batch. It could take 2 to 4 days to do it all.
This one really impressed me. It takes about 4 to 6 hours per batch (depending on thickness).
Also, compared to round ones, it's so much easier to lay out the jerky on the square trays.
More so, I love the auto-off feature. It allows me to sleep peacefully knowing I won't overcook the jerky. With my old units, I'd have to get up every few hours to check.
This way, I set it, I walk away, I sleep through the night and it's waiting in the morning, properly cooled.
P.S. If you're going to dehydrate things, they need to be prepared in a very specific way (sliced a certain way and to a certain thickness). If you don't, your food will NOT dehydrate soon enough. Just like cooking: don't blame the stove if you don't cook something right :)
Most recent customer reviews
The door won't be opened easily 'cause it gets stuck on racks of inside.
Guessing if the recipient didn’t return it they like it