Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Ivation Precision-Temperature Electric Hot Water T..." and save 82% off the $129.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
4-Year Small Appliance Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days
Ivation Precision-Temperature Electric Hot Water Tea Kettle Pot 1.7 Liter (7-Cup), 1500 Watt, Stainless Steel Cordless, 6 Preset Variable Heat Settings for Tea, Coffee or Baby Formula
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The Ivation K17S Best Rated Teapot Kettle, Features Built-In Temperature Controls, Enabling You to Steep and Brew Your Selection of Fine Teas & Coffees at Just the Right Temp, Allowing the Tea Leaves and Coffee Beans to Release its Unique Flavors, Aromas, Textures and Colors, Serving You The Most Incredibly Rich Taste Possible, Robust, Smooth with an Harmonious Embrace, No Dry Tongue, No Bitter or Burnt Taste.
- Equipped With 6 PRESET TEMP SETTING: Using The Simple One-Touch Controls On The Kettle's Handle, Select 160°F For Delicate Teas, 175°F For Green Tea, 185°F For White Tea, 190°F For Oolong Tea, 200°F For French Press Coffee, And "Boil" 212°F For Black Tea Or Instant Cocoa, Oatmeal, Noodles, And More.
- Built With High Wattage Capacity Of 1500w For Super-Fast Heating That Will Bring 1.7 Liters of Water to a Rolling Boil In Just Minutes, Much Faster Than Stovetop and Low Wattage Kettles; High Energy Efficient To Save You On Your Bills; Features Clear Water Level Window; Heat-Resistant Handle; and No-Drip Spout.
- Automatically SHUTS OFF Once It Has Reached the Temp Selected or when Water Is Too Low To Prevent Boil-Dry; KEEP WARM Feature, Automatically Maintains the Selected Temperature for 2 Hours; 2-Minute MEMORY FUNCTION Allows the Kettle to Be Removed From the Base Without Losing Its Preset Temp Settings (Only Works When Keep-Warm Feature Is On).
- Sleek Brushed Stainless-Steel Designed to Enhance Your Kitchen Counter, 360° Swivel Power Base for Cordless Convenience; Concealed Heating Element to Prevent Scale Build Up; Removable, Washable Scale Filter for Cleaner Water; Adjustable Length Cord Wraps Inside the Base to Cut Down on Counter Clutter.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Brew Perfect Tea or Coffee with Ease, Every Time.
The K17S Ivation Precision Temp digital electric kettle features precision pre-sets to produce the exact temperature required for each of your desired beverages with the press of a button, allowing you to steep or brew your beverages to perfection. The result is the best tea or coffee you'll ever taste, rich in flavors and aroma, because they were prepared at optimal temperature and infusion.
- 6 preset brewing temperatures for perfect results
- 1,500W for fast heating
- 1.7 liter capacity
- 360° swivel base
- Cordless kettle removes from base
- Digital controls
- Enclosed heating element
- 120-minute keep warm feature
- 90-second memory function
- No-drip spout
- Removable, washable scale filter
- Boil-dry protection with auto safety shutoff
- Water level window
- Heat-resistant handle
- Durable and attractive stainless steel design
Product Benefits & Features
Easy-to-Use, 6-Preset Temp Settings for Perfect Brews
The K17S cordless electric kettle allows you to brew all your favorite hot beverages at just the right water temp, maximizing the extraction of each one's unique flavors and aromas.
Temp Selection As Recommend by Expert Baristas:
- 160°- Delicate Teas
- 175°- Green Tea
- 185°- White Tea
- 190°- Oolong Tea
- 200°- French Press Coffee
- "Boil" - 212° for Black Tea, Instant Cocoa, Oatmeal, Noodles, and More
Super-Fast Heating & High Energy Efficiency:
The cordless digital kettle's high-voltage capacity of 1500W brings 1.7 liters of water to a rolling boil in just minutes, much faster than stovetop and low-power kettles. Its high energy efficiency will also save you on your bills.
Dripless Pour Spout with Splash Guard:
Helps keep counters and tabletops clean and dry and provides a measure of protection against accidental scalding.
Removable Scale Filter & Concealed Heating Element:
The heating element is completely enclosed, protected from dust and spills. The removable, washable filter prevents scale build-up and keeps water fresh.
Lid Release Button:
When in use, the lid locks for safety and opens easily with the press of a button.
Water Level Window:
Provides a clear view of the amount of water in the kettle.
The kettle itself is cordless, so it can be lifted from the base and taken to the table for easy serving.
Heat-Resistant, Stay-Cool Handle:
Designed to prevent burns and discomfort.
360° Swivel Power Base:
The power base swivels for unobstructed connection to your outlet and easy access to the kettle from all sides.
The length of the power cord can be adjusted simply by pulling only the amount of cord you need out of the base. The cord wraps into a coil inside the base for storage.
Keep Warm Mode:
The Keep Warm function automatically maintains selected temperature for 120 minutes (2 Hours). Keep Warm can be turned off by pressing the Keep Warm button at any time before or during the heating cycle.
90-second memory function allows the kettle to be removed from the base without losing the selected heat setting (only when Keep Warm function is ON) so you can take the kettle to the table to serve your beverage. When the kettle is returned to the base, heating and/or Keep Warm modes will automatically reactivate to keep your beverage at the perfect serving temperature.
Compare with similar items
Epica 6-Temperature Variable Stainless Steel Cordless Electric Kettle
Secura SWK-1701DB The Original Stainless Steel Double Wall Electric Water Kettle 1.8 Quart
AmazonBasics Stainless Steel Electric Kettle - 1-Liter
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||8.93 x 6.18 x 9.84 in||9.75 x 8.25 x 12 in||11 x 8.6 x 7.7 in||8 x 5.52 x 7.88 in|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless-Steel||Stainless Steel|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is an excellent product that is easy to use and has very useful features.
As other reviews mention, you can easily select the best temperature for your water (depending on the type of tea, or etc.), and the unit will keep the liquid at that temperature for up to two hours. This is pretty amazing, and my wife is finally able to fix a great cup of jasmine green tea every time. If you want to utilize this option, you first push the “start” button, which lights up, then keep pushing the “set” button until the desired temperature option lights up, then, to maintain that temperature once it is attained, push “warm,” which lights up that button. When the temperature is reached, the “warm” light continuously flashes. While it is on “warm,” you can remove the kettle from its base and put it back on and the warming feature will continue, with the lights still on, until the two hours are up. To turn the heater off, simply press the “start” button, at which point all lights go off.
If you heat water without using the “warm” feature, once the temperature is reached, the unit shuts off and the “start” and temperature lights go off.
At no point does the heated water touch plastic, which was a factor in our ordering it.
Keep in mind that you are asked to have at least ½ liter of liquid in the unit in order to use it. However, it does have a feature that switches the unit off in case you accidentally turn it on without any liquid. A plastic gauge underneath the handle shows you how much water is in the container, although it can be a little hard to read.
The “kettle” heats relatively quickly, but it is a little noisy when it approaches the desired temperature, which is probably the case for many water heaters. The front of the lid lifts up with the push of a button so water can be added, but the lid is not removable. The product is not dishwasher safe and should not be immersed in water. Vinegar can be left in overnight for removing mineral deposits. Any remaining stains can be removed with a damp cloth, but the fact that the front of the lid does not lift very high up would make this a bit challenging.
We had hoped for a longer cord, but it extends 29 & ½” from the edge of the base, which seems fairly standard. Both the base and the kettle are made of polished stainless steel, which makes the unit attractive. The base is 6 & ½” x 6 & ½” and the height of the 1.7 liter kettle and base combined is about 9 & ½”. The kettle itself is about 9” high. There is a heating unit that protrudes upwards from the center of the base and inserts into the bottom of the kettle when the kettle rests on the base.
This is an excellent stainless steel water heater. The fact that you can easily set and maintain an ideal water temperature is remarkable. I highly recommend it.
Our Capresso finally died after 15 years of service but was looking to transition to french press. Also wanted versatility of water kettle for tea. After researching the most popular options on Amazon, took a chance on this despite only 6 reviews most of which from paid reviewers. Glad I did!
The popular Cuisinart CPK-17 PerfecTemp 1.7-Liter Stainless Steel Cordless Electric Kettle option pretty much had all the options I wanted, i.e., separate and marked buttons for each temperature setting, range of fixed settings from delicate tea to full boil and modern clean metal design. But after reading all the reviews on the poor quality of the button markings, I didnt see a reason why for a similar price point I would have to settle for less then a well constructed and designed unit. Had similar concerns w Breville and the Bonavita 1-Liter Variable Temperature Digital Electric Gooseneck Kettle, although was not a fan of the lack of separate temp buttons.
Buttons on handle are actually "clicky" buttons, not flushed rubberized nubs. Lettering on the buttons also seems hard embossed on it, so doubt will wear off from overuse. Window portal is fairly easy to read. No annoying chiming as some reviews w other products have complained about. I use the "keep warm" option, so it blinks once the water temp is reached. So, while 1 alert chime would be nice to have so you don't hover over the kettle waiting, this is still a fine alternative. The lid to open to pour water is has a nice push button handle on it, so it doesn't just flip open (like a Brita pitcher does)... a nice refined design touch. Doesn't take up a huge foot print. Once placed on the heating pad, total height is about the same as a Brita pitcher. Brushed steel, so no ugly fingerprints and easy to wipe down. And of course, it won't burn your kitchen down if you leave it unattended.