Ivation 8-In-1 Programmable Multi-Function Pressure Cooker; Steamer, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker; High Grade Stainless Steel 6.3 Q Iner Pot, 14 Preset Cooking Styles, 1000W Power (White)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Scientifically Proven To Serve You the HEALTHIEST, Most FLAVORFUL and DELICIOUS Meal; Preserving All Nutrients, Vitamins, Minerals and Flavors Condensed/Steamed Into The Food; While Reducing Inborn Anti-Nutrients and Preventing The Formation Of Carcinogenic Compounds; Rendering The Food Tender & More Digestible.
- 8-In-1 Multipurpose Pressure Cooker for all Your Cooking Needs: Pressure Cooker, Classic Slow Cooker, Rice/Hot Cereal Cooker, Sauté/Browning, Yogurt Maker, Steamer, Warmer, Canner.
- Easy To Use Large LED Display Controls; 14 Preset Cooking Styles: Slow Cook, Steam, Saute, Keep Warm, Meat/Poultry, Stew, Beef, Fish, Soup, Rice, Beans, Yogurt, Multi-grain, and Porridge.
- Cooks Super-Fast: (70% Faster than Traditional Methods); Tight-Seal Prevents Kitchen Heat Up; Super Easy to Clean; Features Delay Cooking Time Up To 24-Hours, 7 Pressure Functions, Automatic Keep-Warm; Auto & Manual Cooking Options.
- Safe to use: Equipped with proven, Uncompromised Safety Mechanisms and Safe Lid Lock, Insuring Your Safety and Worry Free Use, UL and ULC Certified; Saves on Your Bill with its High Energy Efficiency. INCLUDES: Stainless-Steel 6Q Inner Cooking Pot, Stainless Steel Steam Rack, Rice Paddle, Soup Spoon, Measuring Cup, User Guide With Cooking Time Tables.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Enjoy This Revolutionized New Way of Cooking, With Its Own Language and Processes.
TheIvation 8 In 1 Pressure Cooker is not only ideal and fast, it’s actually the only way to really utilize your cooking talent and get it to shine to its peak, it will build your confidence in the kitchen art; even for the pro-chef your food will taste like never before; Traps and absorbs all its moist, flavors and spices, so your hard work will not go to waste and will be reflected and appreciated. The tight seal and high boiling temperature (Over 250F) and Super-fast cooking ability will enhance you cooking experience, getting your meal ready in a fraction of the time, making cooking fun, easy, burden free, and always ready on-time; plus it will not heat up your kitchen and is super easy clean.
Healthy & Delicious
Pressure cooking is highly recommended by professional chefs & health expert! It prevents and preserves all the nutrients, vitamins, minerals and flavors; and reduces all inborn anti-nutrients; ultimately giving you the most tasty, tender, and delicious meal. Enjoy the falling-apart lamb curry, with its flavors saturating the meat, chicken or pork chops with delicious broth; ribs so tender the meat will slip off the bones; also good for roast, beans, rice, soups and stews. Easy to use with 14 preset cooking styles, programmable timer function, automatic keep-warm, automatic and manual cooking timer.
• Ivation Pressure Cooker.
• Rice spoon.
• Soup spoon.
• Steaming rack.
• Measuring cup.
• Inner stainless-steal pot.
• User Guide
Warm Temp: 140F - 175F
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This cooker was purchased to cook rice maybe once per week, sear then pressure cook beef meat with potatoes, onion, carrots once each week and make thick cut oats 5 times per week. After four attempts to cook thick cut Oats & raisins, I still do not know what setting or combination of settings will turn 2 cups of dry thick cut oats & 2.5 cups water into plump chewy oats that we like. The first effort using the Porridge setting burnt the first layer of oats, the other 3 times using manual settings produced stages of overcooked mush. I live near Denver Colorado, at 5500 ' elevation. Usually we have to bake or boil things longer. I did not make any adjustment to try and compensate for cooking at high altitude yet everything seemed to be over cooked. Possibly this unite is very specifically designed to cook food for the east Asian market. To use in the US by western cooks will require a lot of trial and error. This might be a good job for some enterprising chef but not me.
So...here's a free primer on this cooker. One thing to remember when working with this device I learned is to ALWAYS check the red pressure meter. It's a basic float fit, so if it's popped up -don't open it. Press the relief valve or wait for it to cool off and the button will drop down eventuall. Make sure the float fit is cleaned after use for reliable indication of pressure. Also don't fill past the 5qt mark of you can. The decreases the chances of liquids and bubbles reaching the release valve and indicator.
Anyway I made chili in 38 minutes and ribs in 52 minutes!! Happy cooking!