Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Ivation 12 Bottle Thermoelectric Red And White Win..." and save 37% off the $199.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
4-Year Major Appliance Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days
Ivation 12 Bottle Thermoelectric Red And White Wine Cooler/Chiller Counter Top Wine Cellar with Digital Temperature Display, Freestanding Refrigerator Smoked Glass Door Quiet Operation Fridge
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- WINE COOLER (wine Cellar / Wine Chiller) A MUST HAVE: The only way to protect the quality and taste of your wines long or short term, and ensure it AGES at a consistent level, the wine has to be stored in the correct environment and CONSISTENT TEMPERATURE, (ideally in the range of 55° F) This free standing innovative wine cooler will protect your red or white wine, preserving its quality and rich flavors, so you could enjoy its real taste to the fullest.
- PERFECT Stable TEMPERATURE: The Ivation cooler enables you to store your wines short & long term in a consistent stable temp environment, and allows you to customize the temp to one that creates an ideal climate for your wines ageing process (Range 50º – 64ºF (10º – 18ºC), therefore bringing out the true characteristics and full flavor of your wines in the long-term.
- HUMIDITY, MINIMAL LIGHT: Insulated with Solid polyurethane heavy foam (CFC-free) & Closed with Thermopane doors that are tempered smoked, to ensure an interior odor-free environment that maintains constant humidity, keeping the cork from drying out, thus preventing more air to come into contact with the wine, also to ensure darkness, blocking out sunlight and harmful UV rays that breaks down the complex molecules that create the special flavors in properly aged wines.
- NO VIBRATION & SUPER QUIET: Specially built with an Energy-efficient thermoelectric cooling system with no compressor, to minimize the vibration effect and noise, allowing your wine to age and settle properly, with no disturbance to its natural occurring sediments.
- FEATURES: Sleek design with exterior digital Touch controls and LCD temp (°F/°C) • Soft interior lighting with on/off control • 100% Customer Satisfaction GUARANTEED • we stand behind our products and pride ourselves with exceptional customer service care. If you need help please contact us at email@example.com or call 866-849-3049.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
The Ivation Wine Cooler keeps your wine at the correct & consistent temperature and stable environment, protecting the wine from exterior lights and elements, and is specially built to have zero vibration, so the wine could be aged and stored properly, enabling it to preserve and develop its delicious flavor, Color and Aroma, with the best possible mouthfeel, body, palette and finish, serving you the best and tastiest wine that is Full, Rich, Supple, Smooth, Round, and Balanced
A Must Have for Wine Lovers and Collectors
The only way to properly protect your wine is to store them in the Ivation temperature-controlled beautifully designed wine cooler, even for short term storage. Serving temperature has a big effect on how a wine smells, tastes and feels in your mouth, even a very good wine can be awful at the wrong temperature, likewise improper temperature can also shorten the wine’s life or ruin the wine completely, Regular refrigerators are not an option, as they are too cold for most wines, and “Room temperature” is too warm.
Features & Specifications
• Maintains the perfect temperature for red and white wines
• Efficient thermoelectric cooling
• Low noise, low vibration – will not disturb sediment
• Touch controls and LCD display
• Soft interior lighting with on/off control
• Tempered smoked glass door
• Solid, CFC-free polyurethane foam insulation • Rated Power: 65W
• Temperature Range: 50º – 64ºF (10º – 18ºC)
• Unit Dimensions: 9.9" x 19.7" x 25" (25.2 x 50 x 63.5cm)
• Weight: Net: 29.7 lbs. (13.5kg), Gross: 33 lbs. (15kg)
Impotent Tip: Do not put your wine cooler in the garage. The big temperature ranges of a garage will make the cooler run too often, shortening it’s life.
Buy with confident:If you need any help regarding any of our products don’t hesitate, we have a dedicated team ready to assist you please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 866-849-3049
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Looks great and the light can be turned off if wanted. It is bright!!!
Fits Pinot bottles and even a slightly longer sparkling wine bottle.
Highly recommended if you are looking to dip your toes into the wine fridge world!!
Set up is easy and straightforward, and the temperatures are holding steady. In simple terms, it does exactly what it's supposed to. Refreshing!
I had some shipping issues with TWO units but I must say that DBROTH (seller) customer service is responsive and outstanding! They went above and beyond to ensure I was satisfied.
There are a lot of seemingly similar products available. But if you are interested in buying from a supplier who stands behind their product... look no further than this Ivation sold by DBROTH!
Just got it yesterday and it is running at 57° with 11 bottles of wine in it (pic shows 65° because I had just plugged it in). So far so good. I'm actually giving this a 4.5 star rating.
Here are my two minor complaints:
1) It could stand to be just a tad bigger to accommodate bottles like Pinot Noir or Syrah. Right now mine are in base of bottle first, but I hear if you put bottle neck in first it may have more room. So maybe that will help but I kinda of like neck pointing to the front. Anyway, would be nice if there was just a tad more space.
2) The light of temperature is too dang bright and there is no way to turn off or dim the digital temp light. I live in an open/urban one bedroom apartment (it's like a hydride between a studio and a one bedroom). And the light is bright enough that at night I have to put a dark t-shirt hanging over the light because I like it as dark as I can get it when I sleep. My microwave and stove is basically across from where my bed is and those have features to turn off the clock. It would be nice to add a dimmer or off feature for the digital temp light.
Otherwise, it is a great looking wine cooler and runs quiet. Not only do I like it dark when I sleep but I like quiet. I don't sleep to music or white noise and I didn't even notice anything.
I'm looking forward to enjoying wine stored in this without any pressure to have to start drinking certain bottles and knowing they are being kept in a good holding temp.
Shortly after posting my initial one star review, I was contacted directly by the vendor who suspected that the product sent to me must have been defective. For this reason, they replaced it with a new one at no charge to me. The cooler arrived and has been in use for a few days now, and so far so good. I would rate the follow up from the vendor at 5 stars, but am keeping the overall rating at 4 stars until the cooler has been in use long enough for me to be certain that it is better constructed.
I am so utterly disappointed with this product... It worked well for about five months, albeit it was a little louder than expected. Now, however, it doesn't hold the same temperature for more than 5 minutes at a time, and the temperature ranges from 50 degrees to 59 degrees. So now, not only does the product not do the **one thing** it's supposed to, I'm not sure if the constant temperature changes have damaged the bottles we do have stored in it.
Either I got a dud, and it went bad too late to return it, or else the product is just poorly constructed. Either way, I regret this purchase, as does my wife who received it for a birthday present :(