Iverson Bear Paw 13 X 35 Neoprene Snowshoes W/AA Neoprene Harness Package 220lb Capacity
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Closure Type||Lace Up|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Hand Crafted Traditional Northern White Ash Snowshoes - Made in the U.P. Michigan
- Modified Paw Bear Design 13" x 35" 220lbs. Capacity
- Deep Snow - Backcountry Snowshoe
- AA Snowshoe Bindings Included - $65.00 Value
- Warranted for 5 years
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
This winter if you buy the 10 x 35 Modified Bear Paw Neoprene Snowshoe we are throwing on the matching "AA" Neoprene Harness for Free! Our Westover modified design is for those who love deep snow. Combines maneuverability with superb tracking. One of our most popular models for deep snow snowshoeing. The Iverson Modified Bear Paw 12 x 35 has a 175 lb. Capacity. Iverson's Snowshoes are made in America by Americans in the small town of Shingleton located in the Central Upper Peninsula of Michigan's snow country.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|