Lyft Industrial Deals HPC Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

Ivy & Bean (Book 1) (Bk. 1)
Format: Paperback|Change

on January 28, 2018
GREATEST BOOKS OF ALL TIME! Even reinspired my own love of reading! The imagination of the author is so adorable... the kids and their characters are so cute and fun and funny and i laughed out loud so many times! i'm 52. shocking. my daughter and i have bonded for HOURS reading these books together. magical moments. sad we are already on book 10! but now she wants to get MORE BOOK SETS so that is HUGE because that means we can continue creating more magical memories together!
on April 28, 2017
I use this book as an opportunity to help my great granddaughter improve her reading skills. It fits her age and at 78 I enjoyed reading. Will add to my Kindle to have for time spent with my g-granddaughter.
on July 5, 2017
My 6 year old daughter loves these books. She is already on book 11 since school let out this summer! A great set for traveling and keeping your young reader busy.
I compare these books to other series and I find the others a tad more racy. These are fine for a young child looking for their fist chapter books!
on January 27, 2018
Purchased this for my granddaughter who is just beginning to read chapter books. I bought several examples of series book to give her an example of different series she may want to follow
on July 30, 2015
Annie Barrows has done very nice work. It has fun, comedy,laughs...all of it! It has some cool stuff in it too. Although I think the best part is when Ivy and Bean are throwing ice cubes. Ice cubes helping global warming...silly gooses! It doesn't help with global warming. But good thinking! Like I said, they (Ivy and Bean) are really funny that way. I hope you enjoy this book and my review. Thank you for reading this review. Happy reading, whoever you are!
on April 16, 2017
My daughter loves these books and I love that they have a box to keep them together. This set also includes some paper dolls with plastic cling clothes and accessories. My daughter loves them, but there are a lot of tiny little pieces to keep track of.
on November 5, 2015
This was a great easy read for my 1st and 2nd grade kids. I have a both a boy and a girl and the really enjoyed it. I took away one star because of the rebellious attitude of the two main characters.
on March 19, 2017
My eight year old granddaughter loves this series! It's perfect for girls this age; very funny!
on October 9, 2017
This book got my reluctant reader (second grade, reading at grade level) to finally read a chapter book on her own. She is excited to read the rest of the series!
on July 15, 2017
Looks great we love the other ones. We haven't gotten to this one yet.