Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now toystl17_gno

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 23 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 24 reviews
on October 23, 2016
I bought two packs - one for a friend's daughter and one for my daughter. I put my daughter's away for her birthday and she stomped around for weeks wondering why she couldn't have one but Coco could :) She was thrilled when she opened the package and I was thrilled to see the quality of these dolls. The clings are easy to remove from the backing and provided good play time. It all folds up into a closable case, so I can't wait to use to occupy some time while traveling. An improvement over the paper dolls of my generation!
on February 17, 2012
I bought this as a gift for a niece. She loves the books, Ivy and Bean. Even if she hadn't read these books she still would've loved the Ivy and Bean Paper Dolls. The dolls are sturdy laminated, cardboard, and the vinyl like clothing peel on and off without tearing. She loved that she could do it herself! Everything comes in a sturdy envelope. Also, a double sided, background scene is included. Well, put together for a young girl's imagination.
on March 12, 2016
Was so happy to find this! My wife threw away the dolls by mistake and my daughter was heartbroken! Ordered this immediatly to replace them! Fortunatly I found the dolls later and retrieved them from the trash with minimal damage! Now we have a spare!
on January 4, 2017
Adorable! Hours of fun for my twin 8 year old neices.
on January 8, 2015
Sturdy, cute and perfect for re-enacting the stories. My daughter had fun going through the books and matching the outfits with escapades. And then making up new ones.
on December 25, 2012
My 6 and 9 year old love Ivy & Beans adventures! My 6 year old was so excited when she opened these for Christmas. She as played with them several times today?
on January 18, 2017
super fun and low tech
on June 14, 2016
I love these Ivy & Bean books and the paperdolls are super cute!
on September 14, 2016
good stuff, fast delivery
on February 17, 2013
We purchased this paper doll set for our grandaughter because she really enjoys the "Ivy and Bean" book collection. The clothes are not really made of paper; but, are stick-on vinyl. She just got the set today and can't wait to play with them while she reads her books.