- File Size: 1994 KB
- Print Length: 307 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Barn Hill Media (December 8, 2013)
- Publication Date: December 8, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00BS3AUBC
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #103,837 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$7.99|
Save $5.00 (63%)
The Ivy House: A Small Town Romance Novel (The Queensbay Series Book 3) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 307 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Kindle e-ReadersFire TabletsFire Phones
- Book 3 of 5 in The Queensbay Series (5 Book Series)
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Book #2 of the Queensbay Series (but can be read as a stand alone) is the perfect book to curl up in front of the fireplace and read. A sweet romance that is fun and sexy. You will fall in love with Phoebe and Chase's story of redemption and family secrets.
We gave it 4 out of 5 sighs.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Phoebe and Chase what a story. She was a bit stubborn but Who could resist Chase. Love this series. Can't wait to read more.Published 13 months ago by rory
I love Drea Stein's Queensbay Series. Her books are well written and impossible to put down. I love a good, clean romance and always a happy ending.Published 13 months ago by Jorjie69
Romantic series and it warms the heart. Makes you smile and believe in love. Take the time to read it.Published 14 months ago by Kim Corley
I liked the second book just slightly more. But still a great read.Published 15 months ago by Sarah Bray
Quick read, good romance with a little spice, have read all three books and would reccomend the seriesPublished 16 months ago by L Gray
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Contemporary Women
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary