+ $3.99 shipping
& FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details
About the Product
- Newest Platformer From the Creator of Sonic the Hedgehog - Yuji Naka
- Unique Children's Storybook-Style Presentation
- Gameplay Perfectly Suited for Nintendo DS and Wii
- Multiplayer Madness - Four Players can compete against each other via local networking on Nintendo DS or split-screen on Wii
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Pillowed on a pile of leaves in the middle of a dark forest a baby bird is breaking out of a curious egg. Her bright orange head and beak poke out the top of a polka dot shell and she cries for her mother. The forest animals watch her curiously, but apart from them there is no one to claim her. Still trapped in the shell except for her head and feet, Ivy begins walking through the forest calling out for her mother. She meets many other kinds of birds but none are like her and she wanders searchingly for traces of her kind until she finds a glowing red feather. With a clue now in beak Ivy sets out to follow the trail that will lead her to her mother.
Ivy the Kiwi? is an action/puzzle game created by Yuji Naka, creator of Sonic the Hedgehog, that stars a baby bird as she navigates through a series of 2-D side-view landscapes. Ivy runs back and forth independent of the player and can be guided by the use of vines, which are drawn and controlled using the DS stylus or Wii Remote. The player can use these vines to herd Ivy forward or lift her up stairs, carry her over walls and past spikes or other dangers. Multiple vines can be created at a time and they can be pulled and stretched like a slingshot to propel Ivy skyward to launch her as a projectile to drill through barriers and enemies as the player helps guide her home through 100 challenging stages.
- Newest Platformer From the Creator of Sonic the Hedgehog - Yuji Naka, best known as the creator of Sonic, introduces a new loveable character, Ivy, to the world.
- Unique Children’s Storybook-Style Presentation - Hand-drawn artwork that appears as if it has been lifted directly out of a children’s storybook brings a unique and beautiful presentation to the title.
- Gameplay Perfectly Suited for Nintendo DS and Wii - Players easily guide Ivy by drawing, swinging, and pulling on vines with the use of the DS stylus or Wii Remote, across over 100 unique stages.
- Multiplayer Madness - Four Players can compete against each other via local networking on Nintendo DS or split-screen on Wii.