Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.12 shipping
Ivy Lane Design Ceramic Love Letter Dish, Ampersand, White
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Love Letter Dish makes a great favor, gift, or table decoration
- Made of white ceramic
- 6-Inch long and 3/4-Inch deep
- This dish is an ampersand - and
- Great for entertaining and gift-giving
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
How do you show your appreciation your wedding guests? Spell it out to them with these uniquely modern monogram dishes. Perfect for giving as favors and gifts, or use as wedding centerpieces and decor. Each letter is sold separately, with a heart shaped and (ampersand) also available. Each letter is 6-Inch long and 3/4-Inch high. A beautiful wedding can start from the smallest detail or ideas, which then turns into a mood or theme that represents you. Our collections make your wedding come alive with coordinating accessories to enhance any wedding theme or idea. Whether you want something satin, something blue, something classic, sophisticated, trendy or new-take a look at Ivy Lane Designs' Beverly Clark and Jamie Lynn collections where you are sure to find something you love.
Top Customer Reviews
1. The fixed the backwards 'L' issue. My 'L' is fine and faced the correct direction.
2. The letters came in two different size boxes and mostly filled them. The 'L' and the '&' came in a narrow box and the 'A' and 'Z' came in a wider box. Both sets of boxes matched each other in height. This is reflected in the letters they contained. All 4 dishes matched in height.
3. The color of all 4 are about the same. In sunlight they all appear cool white and none stand out as being significantly different.
4. The quality is about average. They are glazed ceramic plates with unglazed bottoms (normal). The glaze is applied in an acceptable fashion. There's a pinprick hole in the 'Z' and '&' and the glaze is a little lumpy on the 'A'. None of this will affect its use as candy dishes. The lines of the dish are acceptable: The 'A' is a little wavy on the inside of the triangle, but you only notice if you really look.
5. The only thing that catches your eye is that the 'Z' is proportioned to appear just like a 'N' if you turn it sideways. Most texts make the 'Z' a little narrower.
As far as I know Ivy Lane is the only one producing these dishes. I wish they were made in melamine since I want to use them at a kid's party. Still, these are just fine for use at a supervised party. They are just the right size to use as a table decoration in a group. The fact that they also hold candy or other small items (not soup or dip or, etc.) is incidental as they are primarily a decoration w/food rather than a real serving dish.
My biggest gripe is that the letter "L" is backwards! It seems like quality control is lacking. Good thing I still have time since I will be using it for the candy buffet for my wedding. Hopefully, the re-ordered item will be correct/not defective this time.
It's a very nice dish. A great decoration piece. My wife loves it alot. She put it on the back edge of the stove top.
It was smaller than I expected it to be, but that's because I didn't read the information carefully before purchasing.