Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Ivy Shi Women's Faux Leather Overbust Corset Top
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEM

on February 5, 2014
Let me go ahead and say I read the reviews beforehand about it being rather larger in the bust area. Regardless I decided to go ahead and purchase a size small thinking at least I'll wear a strapless bra underneath, no problem, right? Wrong. It's a SEXY corset, but really if you're small like I am (32A) then this corset is not for you. I like to describe it more as a top with a decorative lace to make it seem as if it's a corset, but unlike a real one it doesn't actually cinch up at your waist or give you the option to make it tighter which is what I initially had expected. Again, buyer beware: it runs large so I suggest going one size smaller and completely avoiding this item if you have a smaller bust.
on December 17, 2013
it looks great, it is really large in the chest though, i always order small for corsets for this reason, i'm a full B and i'd say to completely fill the upper part you'd have to be atleast a C or a D.
also the zipper is kinda cheap, i'd be very careful with that
on January 19, 2014
I like this corset. It's OK. It's a bit on the stretchy side for my preference but it'll do. I don't like that the zippers on mine are gold. I got this specifically for a costume and expected they'd be silver as pictured. They are not, which kind of throws off my over all look. Might paint them black somehow to make them less distracting.

Other than that... the shipping time was AMAZING! Much faster than I imagined for something I THINK came from Asia. Literally, like a week.

I went for a size medium. Fits very well. But because it's so stretchy it doesn't synch the way I'd like it to. Not bad though.
on October 17, 2013
Long story short I bought this for my wife to wear in the bedroom because I thought shed look hot in it and she does...

Sizing was correct, build quality was just fine, materials look like leather as much as pleather can, this is exactly as shown in the picture and looks fantastic the zipper is so so, I mean it works fine but its kind of gritty like the zipper on your jeans it works fine for its intended purpose.

Shipping was much quicker than promised, I believe they give you a worst case scenario, it says it won't get there for a month but then it only takes a week or two most of the clothing items like this are shipped from china by boat.

Things pretty decent, surprise your husband hell love it.

I just have never been a fan of frilly stupid typical lingerie I think stuff like this is much more appealing, there is a reason ninety percent of attractive female leads in action movies are clad in tight black leather... Guys like it.
on April 26, 2014
I love this corset. I ordered a size xl bc I'm a 36 D. I could have ordered a large bc the top is a bit big. So I put on a strapless bra and boom fits perfect. I'm ordering another one but a large. It's very comfy.
on March 31, 2014
I got a size large because I was afraid it might be a little small but I actually needed a medium. (I'm 34C) The rings on the corset are thinner/cheaper looking then in the photo. The corset smells strongly but I assume that will go away with time. I love the zipper on the side. It tightens nicely. Because I got an off-size I will wear a strapless bra with this, maybe a sheer black shirt under the corset too. Great corset, and I will be buying from this seller again! (Also I didn't get a g-string which says it comes with it. Not that I would wear it lol)
on August 19, 2014
Super Cute!!! However I'm a b cup and the breat area is to big on me even with my sticky bra. Second I bought this in small and every other corset I own is small as well and fit great if not even a little tight, this one however is still pretty loose on me even after pulling the lace as tight as possible. It's very cute and comfortable just wish it was a little smaller.
on February 22, 2014
Doesnt fit like a normal corset. Does not give you shape and in the picture to me the zippers look brassy but my zippers were straight up shiny gold. Which im not a fan of.
on February 19, 2014
the zipper is fine and so is the boning. i love how the bottom rides higher and the zipper accents on the cup!! the only downside is that the cups are too big even though i ordered a small. i'm a 36C and my breasts aren't big enough to fill the cups like I thought they would. Arrived on time and packaged nicely. Will order from this seller again!
on March 31, 2014
Was a little hesitant to buy the size I did (small) since I'm a medium, but different reviews assured me that it stretched. Yup. I got it in the mail, and MAN do I feel sexy. That small doesn't bulge but it stretched the perfect amount! I LOVE this thing!