IvyMay Dunes Organic Potting Mix for Cacti & Succulents. Ready to use with Perlite, Pumice, Earthworm Castings, Essential Oils. 5 QT.
Enhance your purchase
|Item Volume||5 Quarts|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- THE ECO-FRIENDLY POTTING MIX - Peat-free, coir-free, soil-free mix created with renewable sources: Redwood and Douglas Fir bark, blended with perlite, pumice, white sage, peppermint and nutrient rich worm castings. 5 QT, 2 LB bag.
- GAME CHANGER - 100% Natural, optimal-draining formula encourages healthy root support by decreasing the possibility of root rot. Ready to use - no additives or mixing required.
- DEVELOPED BY PLANT PARENTS FOR PLANT PARENTS - Crafted specifically to support the growth of cacti and succulents, found to be perfect for Wheatgrass, Cat Grass.
- BAG IS RECYCLABLE - Every bag is hand-packed for quality assurance as well as reducing our carbon footprint and is reusable.
- BONUS: FREE REPOTTING VIDEO - Scan our QR code for video demonstration on the back of the bag.
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Customers also search
Compare with similar items
IvyMay Dunes Cacti & Succulent Potting Mix is sourced from sustainably managed forests and carefully crafted for succulents and cacti. IvyMay Dunes is Organic and does not contain chemical fertilizers. IvyMay Dunes is infused with peppermint oil and white sage for a refreshing scent. Our organic worm castings include kelp and rock minerals to keep your plants happy. Our potting mix is optimal-draining to help avoid root rot, yet the redwoods fiber retains moisture for happy, thriving houseplants. To tell if your plant needs watering, either use a moisture meter or simply push measure the weight of your planter-- if lighter than usual, it is probably time to water.
Reviewed in the United States on September 8, 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Gary Gelland on September 7, 2022
By Julie on August 26, 2022
By cameron on August 21, 2022