Iwata Eclipse HP-CS Airbrushing System with Silver Jet Air Compressor
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||14 x 10 x 8 inches|
|Item Weight||9 Pounds|
About this item
- Dual-action gravity-feed airbrush with a 1/3 oz. funnel shaped cup
- This airbrush has a unique 0.35-mm needle and nozzle combination for fine-detail spraying
- Iwata Silver Jet Air Compressor features a working pressure adjustable from 10-18 psi
- Perfect for cosmetics, tanning, hobbies/models, fingernail painting, bakery and general airbrushing
- The Silver Jet includes: Coiled Airhose and Pressure Adjustable Knob
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The multi-purpose, high-paint-flow, versatile airbrushes of the Eclipse Series cover a wide range of uses. Because Eclipse Airbrushes can spray heavier paints and achieve a fine line as well as a 2" wide pattern, they are well suited for just about any application or project. The Eclipse Series are the most popular Iwata airbrush models due to their vesatility, not to mention that they get such a varied spray pattern from just one size nozzle and needle! Eclipse Airbrush Nozzle and Head Assembly: The drop-in hardened steel nozzles are self-centering for perfect alignment and quick, easy assembly. High-paint flow, coupled with ultimate control through the entire spray range, is Iwata’s trademark with the Eclipse style of airbrushes
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
this one is far more quality heavy duty.
I love it! Excellent product.
Can be used for cosmetics as well as
arts and crafts. Well worth money spent.