Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Iwata-Medea Eclipse HP CS Dual Action Airbrush Gun / Gravity Feed
|Price:||$143.93 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$25.02 (15%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Features a 0.35mm needle and drop-in self-centering nozzle combination comes with a large 1/3 oz gravity-feed cup
- Generous 1/3 oz sized cup is designed with a new funnel shape, which makes for easy clean up and more efficient paint flow
- The Eclipse CS sprays heavier acrylics and Medea Textile Colors, while maintaining high-detail spray characteristics
- Single cut-away handle
- Spray pattern - hairline to 2" (50-mm) round
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
I was so annoyed with myself. I normally always shop with quality in mind above all else, but based on good reviews I decided I would go with a cheaper one to see if I would like it. Lots of people say "get a cheap airbrush and a nice compressor"... don't listen to it. Yes the compressor is important, but you can DEFINITELY tell the difference between a cheap airbrush and nice one.
I didn't know what to expect when I bought this Iwata because I had only ever used the other airbrush and had nothing to compare it with. I must say I was blown away (hur hur) by how much better it performed than the master airbrush.
1. It creates a super fine and even mist of paint.
2. The fit and finish is superb and it feels like a solid tool in the hand.
3. It is very easy to clean.
4. The needle tip is protected, but not unnecessary covered, so paint doesn't build up on the inside of the head assembly.
5. Excellent level of control. Without adjustment you can instantly switch between 'light thin lines' and 'paint-cup-emptied-in-seconds'!
It has restored my faith in airbrushing. Now to just save some money and buy an Iwata compressor... because I'm really impressed with the brand.
Most importantly, I would purchase the recommended brushes to clean. DO NOT USE TOWELS OR PAPER PRODUCTS TO CLEAN. The tiny fibers will come off and can clog the needle. You can't get them out and will have to replace your needles.
Definitely recommend this product!!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This tool came highly recommended to me and I was not disappointed. It is basically a general purpose A.B. for professionals. This is not a beginners brush. Read morePublished 9 days ago by David H. Pascoe
DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON ANYTHING ELSE!
I fell into the trap of buying the cheaper knock-offs.......lick on me!
Buy the Iwata Eclipse and be happy about it. Read more
worked great for a few months, all of sudden having problems with it. Cleaned it down to the bone, still not spraying right. Tried a different nozzle does the samething. Read morePublished 1 month ago by julie berg
I switched over from the Iwata HPC Plus gun and really love the coverage this one gives much better.Published 1 month ago by Melissa Marcucci
This is a quality airbrush that should last you years if cared for properly. The iwata medea eclipse HP CS airbrush is perfect for hoby jobs big and small. Read morePublished 1 month ago by R.K
This airbrush is amazing! I have been using a siphon feed airbrush for years to paint miniatures and scale models and finally decided to try a gravity feed. Read morePublished 1 month ago by TR