Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Fergie Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 365 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 387 reviews
on April 22, 2016
Don't dare buying it
I order the gold color and I got a neon shirt, ordered size xxl and it looks like a m
It's says 100% cotton and you're getting spandex.
Says made in Usa and you get a package from China
Spend the money on a beer, don't throw it down the drain
on February 6, 2017
This is a good tank top, for those who want to show their body, (and there are a lot of us out there!)... I have to admit, the tank is a bit long - like maybe 2-3 inches too long? I read the reviews, and this seems to be the general consensus ("long tank"). Several reviewers said to go one size smaller (because of the length), so I did. My mistake. (Not a big mistake, but - in hindsight - I would've bought my normal size.) I'm 5'8" - 165 lbs, long torso. I always wear MEDIUM - but, because of the reviews, I bought a SMALL. It fits fine, in the shoulders/chest (LOL - it's a STRINGER! What's NOT to fit?!?), but I'm wishing it were looser in the waist... The SMALL is not tight (don't get me wrong), but I wish there were JUST a little more fabric there, so it would drape more along the abdomen... If I'd bought the MEDIUM, it would have been that way. In short - great little stringer tank top. Trust your regular size, and order accordingly.
on April 26, 2016
I ordered 3 of these....one was actually from Iwearit, was medium and that one fit fine. The other two, were also medium, were said to be "Iwearit" but they were not. Came from China, and both looked like they were meant for kids or women.....
So if you are looking to get some of these stringers, make sure you are actually getting the Iwearit ones.....pay the extra $4
on May 19, 2016
I purchased 2 of the Royal blue XL Y back stringer tanks and what I received is NOT at what was pictured! They're too short, too tight....I am so disappointed because I had already purchased the red and black which were exactly what was pictured, so idk what's going on with the Royal blue ones!!!!
on April 28, 2016
Unfortunately I didn't order the shirt that it's shown in the picture, I mistakenly bought it from a different seller "from China I believe."
I rated this shirt 3 stars because even though it is made of nice material, the shipping took about 3-4 weeks and the where you put your arms through are too small for my broad shoulders.
Overall it is built of good quality and would look nice for skinnier but built individuals.
on November 3, 2015
I'm 5'7, 150 lbs, 30-31" wast, 41" chest, overall muscular build.

Pros:
- Decent fit up top.
- Comfortable cotton jersey material.

Iffy:
- Length is a bit long, and considering I'm a shorter guy, it still seems a bit long.
- The stitching on one of the straps began to unravel after the first washing. All other stitches kept intact.

You may want to check your washer if it has a delicate setting before you purchase these. Ended up being one of my go-to gym clothes for lifting.
on June 29, 2017
I love it, I just have to fill it out a little. Nice and long, that's a great thing! I'm 6'5". 300 lbs and XXL is actual a good fit for me.
And bonus is that it's plain, I can print my own thing on it.
Well I hope it shrinks, cause it's too big, and I don't like my nipples showing at the gym. Get one size smaller.
on June 27, 2017
Bought this shirt, wore it to a festival but wouldn't to the gym. So stringy on the shoulders they almost pass for bra straps. Cheap fabric but for the price you can't hate on it. I like the gym, if you are looking at this produce, you like the gym, wear this "shirt" at your own risk.
on May 12, 2016
Fits tight for an XL. I also ordered a Physique Bodyware stringer in XL to compare. The "Iwearit" brand was shipped from a China address, has no product or size stamp or tag, material is "ok" but the fit is very tight for XL, I almost think it's a medium or large compared to the Physique Bodyware one I ordered to compare, but there's no way to tell. At least the Physique Bodyware one has a print on the inside that shows the brand and the size, fits much better, looks larger than the Iwearit from China. I would not order this brand again.
on April 21, 2017
Medium was more like and extra large on me so I ordered a small to replace it. I now have 3 different colors in the small and they fit great and even better after a wash. Check their website for better measurements and fit instead of Amazon size chart.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.