Iya Foods Premium Cassava Flour 5 lbs bags, Plant-Based, Grain-Free, Certified Gluten-Free, Kosher Certified, Non-GMO Verified, Allergen-Free, Paleo, Natural, All-Purpose Flour
|Price:||($0.22 / Ounce)|
- MADE WITH 100% PREMIUM CASSAVA (YUCA) - Our cassava flour is made from one ingredient only i.e. organic cassava (yuca) root from same day harvests sourced direct from farmers in a state-of-the-art 100% cassava dedicated facility
- AUTHENTIC & WHOLESOME - Iya Foods cassava flour is authentic cassava flour. It has a creamy white natural color, almost neutral aroma & taste. We do not bleach, ferment or add anything artificial.
- RICH IN NUTRIENTS - With Iya Foods cassava flour, you are getting all the benefits of pure farm grown cassava roots. Cassava flour is a great source of energy, vitamins & minerals including vitamin C and manganese
- FOR HEALTHY EATING – Allergen-free, batch tested naturally vegan; Cassava flour is a great choice for alternative, selective, healthy diets or those with food allergies and sensitivities.
- GREAT IN ANY RECIPE – Swaps 1: 1 or less. Our cassava flour, just like wheat flour can adapt to any recipe. It gives a fluffy result where needed for example in pancakes or can also give nice thick/ dense results for example brownies. Iya Foods cassava flour does not fall apart or crumble like other gluten-free flours because of its natural elasticity so it is the perfect whole food flour to use for your recipes. Great for cooking, baking, pastries, waffles, tortilla, chips, bread, pancakes
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Iya Foods 100% Authentic Cassava Flour
Our cassava flour is made from 100% cassava (yuca) root from same day harvests sourced direct from farmers in a state- of-the-art 100% cassava dedicated facility.
Iya Foods cassava flour is authentic cassava flour. It has a creamy white natural color, almost neutral aroma & taste. It can be used in a variety of ways and in any recipe.
Our cassava flour gives a fluffy result where needed for example in chocolate cake or pancakes (please see below for our amazing yogurt cassava pancake recipe and grain-free, deliciously moist chocolate cake recipe). Our cassava flour can also give thick delicious results were needed for example brownies or some breads.
Iya Foods cassava flour does not fall apart or crumble like other gluten-free flours because of its natural elasticity so it’s the perfect whole food flour to use for your recipes. With Iya Foods cassava flour, you are getting all the authentic benefits of pure farm grown cassava roots.
Our cassava flour can be used for
- Pancakes & Waffles
- Pastries, breads & more
- …and so much more
Iya Foods cassava flour is a great option for you to try
More about Iya Foods Cassava flour:
- Great taste & aroma like cassava so you know you are getting the authentic thing
- Swaps 1:1 or less in any flour recipe
- We do not ferment, bleach or add any preservatives or any chemicals to alter the aroma or taste
- You get the full nutritional benefits of cassava (yuca) root
- Amazing flour now used in new tasty foods & recipes
- Great for energy and for those looking to enjoy a nourishing real food flour
GRAIN-FREE, CERTIFIED GLUTEN-FREE, NON-GMO & KOSHER, ALLERGEN-FREE, PALEO, WHOLE30
About our cassava flour -
About our cassava flour –
Only one ingredient – 100% Cassava (Yuca) Root.
Cassava flour is made from cassava root also known as yuca; it is grown mostly in Africa, South America and Asia. Nigeria, West Africa is the world’s top grower of cassava. Cassava root is comparable to other root vegetables such as yams, potatoes, taro etc.
Cassava flour has been a staple in many cultures for generations and prepared in many delicious ways for baking, cereals, cooking, deserts, sweets and so much more.
A naturally vegan, paleo, gluten free, nut free, grain free flour; Cassava flour is a great choice for alternative, selective healthy diets or those with food allergies and sensitivities. It is also a great source of energy, vitamins & minerals including vitamin C and manganese.
Cassava flour’s neutral taste and fine texture makes it an excellent baking substitute for you to enjoy all your favorite treat more holistically and naturally. Nature intended for us to nourish our bodies with real food, cassava flour is an exciting flour to use because it embodies all the amazing things a really good food flour should be.
Thank you for trying Iya Foods cassava flour, we have some pretty amazing recipes in next section
- What is Cassava Flour? Cassava flour is made from cassava root, also known as yuca or manioc root from the cassava plant. It is comparable to yams, potatoes, taro etc. Cassava is native to Africa, South America and parts of Asia. Cassava flour is very fine, soft and has a near neutral taste. Real cassava flour should smell and taste like cassava.
- How is Iya Foods cassava flour made? Made from 100% cassava from same day harvests sourced direct from farmers. We utilize a state-of-the-art cassava dedicated facility only. We do not use any chemicals, we do not bleach, we do not alter the nature given goodness of cassava.
- Is Tapioca same thing as cassava flour? No. Cassava flour and tapioca flour are different things even though a lot of people use these two terms interchangeably. Tapioca is a starch extracted from cassava root while cassava is the entire root with all its nutrients and dietary fiber still intact. Cassava flour is the real whole food.
- How do you bake with cassava flour? You can swap cassava flour with any flour in approx. ¾ cup to 1 cup ratio (for fluffy recipes) or 1:1 (for thicker, more dense recipes). Depending on the recipe, we suggest you start with ¾ cup cassava flour to 1 cup if you are not sure about what works best for your recipe because it’s easier to add a little more flour i.e. ¼ cup more if needed.
- Is there cyanide in cassava flour? Not in cassava flour but in raw cassava there is naturally occurring cyanide, mostly in the peel which is removed. This is also found in almonds, spinach, apples etc. Cassava flour is not raw cassava, it has gone through peeling, washing, soaking, milling, drying etc. to turn into flour. The peeling, heat and drying process removes any cyanide. We also lab test cassava flour in-house and again with a standardized, certified, independent food lab for your confidence. Cassava flour is safe which is why so many people love and have been eating it for generations.
Cassava Flour Recipes
Gourmet Pancake Recipe
Ingredients (4-6 Servings):
Moist Chocolate Cake
Cassava Flour Tortilla
More amazing cassava flour uses
Iya Foods is a Real Foods Company
Hi there, my name is Toyin Kolawole, Founder and CEO of Iya Foods. I started Iya Foods because I love good food and enjoy creating new healthier ways to enjoy old favorites.
As a mum, nourishment became my #1 focus when I realized that so many companies produce foods they personally won’t eat because they know what they sell is unhealthy. Everything we make at Iya Foods is what my family also eats because I know and trust our ingredients.
I’d love for you to try our foods. Thank you for your support
There’s an African proverb ‘Words are sweet, but they never take the place of food’. While we describe everything about our products in detail, nothing beats trying it yourself.
Our foods are made from real farm ingredients. Our products include:
Please visit our Amazon Iya Foods page to view all our products
Iya Foods is founded on the core belief that food should be made with real ingredients meant to nourish your body.
Nothing is more important in food than making it with actual food. Food heals, food replenishes, food restores - Nourishment is our promise to you and our #1 focus.
Iya Foods stays true to our origins, our core & our culture of nourishment & exceptional taste.
Full list of ingredients is included with every product detail for you to see.
Product detailsFlavor Name:Cassava Flour | Size:5 Pound (Pack of 1)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 4 x 11 x 12 inches; 5 Pounds
- UPC : 853633007560
- Manufacturer : Iya Foods
- ASIN : B07HQVC4KR
Best Sellers Rank:
#4,668 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #32 in Wheat Flours & Meals
- Customer Reviews:
100% cassava (yuca root)
Reseal bag after opening.
Important Information Consult your health care advisor regarding the use of this product during pregnancy, with infants, or with prescription drugs. Disclaimer While Iya Foods LLC strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Iya Foods LLC. Legal Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If pregnant/lactating or taking any medications, please consult your physician prior to use. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.