Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Josh Too and the conflicts PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 150 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 157 reviews
on November 15, 2014
IZOD has been favorite and only Jeans for years... I have several pairs (7).
I usually replace a pair as they wear out, and delegate the worn pair to yard work and car repairs.
They (IZOD) must have changed suppliers for their Jeans. The material is much thinner and stiff.
They don't fit like before, just plain cheap looking. Now I must search for another brand.
on September 22, 2017
They are a thinner material. They fit a tad bit longer and the waist is about the same as Levi. The other colors may be different. They are relaxed, but not too much. I got them a bit looser. If I got them tighter, the legs might of been more like a regular fit. They would be good for walking.
on January 9, 2015
Well to start off, I have big thighs. So I usually have to buy relaxed fit for a standard fit. These are a little snug for relaxed fit on the top of my thigh. Farther down however, they flare out a bit on the sides above the knee, so they remind me of General Patton. I bought 2 pair and ripped the second ones the first time I wore them. The denim is not the strongest IMO.Overall they fit decently enough, but I believe I won't be buying them again at this point.
on January 23, 2017
Pretty good looking jeans, I must say. However, I clip my keys to my belt loop and one day I did this and lost my keys (found 'em). A couple of days later I noticed that the belt loop on these jeans had torn off from the bottom stitching. I concluded that the keys must've snagged on something and ripped it. Whatever, Ill sew it up, but it has me wondering how long these will last. They aren't work pants and they won't get frequent, rugged use, so Im still pretty satisfied with my purchase.
on June 2, 2017
My favorite jeans in my rotation right now. Extremely comfortable, soft but rugged. I'm coming back for another pair next week.
on July 13, 2017
Very disappointing, Izod is not what it used to be... Had to sand back, the quality was just unexceptable
on March 28, 2017
my son really needed the things he received and he really like those jeans.he didn't know his size so he guess. they are big but now he doesn't have to worry about if there big or small and that far from it there as for being small
on March 4, 2014
I've been wearing these style jeans for a few years and have 4 pairs of them. Two are the standard blue and two are the darker "dress" blue. I've noticed that the two dressier pair fit tighter, I'm not sure if it's the processing that allows the denim to relax more or what the issue is but the lighter colored pairs definitely fit more comfortably.

This latest pair that I received (the middle color option) is cut a bit slimmer than in the past and I can't help but feel that the fabric is a thinner denim. I'm sad, because my other pairs have held up well specifically because they weren't the cheaper, lighter weight denim. Not sure I'll buy these again online where I can't try them on and evaluate the denim quality in person.
on April 24, 2017
Not the same as previous pair purchased but will work for hubby.
on July 18, 2017
I am impressed. More comfortable than Levi's or Wranglers .

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.