Spring Deals Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month New-season heels nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One GNO for Samsung S9 Prime exclusive: $24.99 for a limited time Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on August 11, 2015
The unit that I received is showing swing speed about 10 to 15 mph slower than another device called the Swing Speed Radar. I bought this because the display on my other device died. I have already returned this one.

Also, this device is pretty large, so forget about putting it in your golf bag.

I would opt for the other device. I wanted this because it has brighter display, but unfortunately I don't believe it is accurate.
on October 25, 2014
This thing makes you realize why your ball doesn't go as far as the pros.....for those of you who think your swing speed is probably around 90-95??? think again....I can hit my drive(with B330rx's) around 230-240. My swing speed is 85-89 !! If I try any harder, I throw my back out. What looks like a regular swing by the pros on T.V. is really a hundred and something---yours and mine is just that much slower--don't believe me?---video yourself sometime and watch...
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 7, 2014
Unless you really use the driving range a lot to try to improve your swing and speed this is a waste of money. I have used it only twice, found out my swing speed, determined what stiffness of shaft I need so I have no more use for it, other than loan it to fellow golfers so they can determine what shaft is best for them.
on December 25, 2013
It's a really neat golf tool. It adds competition to practice when you have several people there. The unit is simple to operate and has a setting that verbally gives you your speed.
on March 31, 2013
The swing speed is not accurate and can change from 115 to 85 with the same club. I have an old swing mate that is still the most accurate swing speed device. Any good player that is buying this for ball speed is wasting their time. Only goes up to 150mph. So this device is good for the Rec Golfer that swings under 100mph with any club. If you want accurate ball speed you still have to spend the $$$$. To good to be true. When I bought this they did not post its max ball speed at 150. IZZO website is the same way not enough information!
33 comments| 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question