Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,047 reviews(5 star, Verified Purchases). See all 1,541 reviews
on April 20, 2017
I was looking for a professional steamer for my wedding and life. The J-2000 fit the bill perfectly. I have worked with the J-4000 as someone who worked in retail but wanted something a little smaller but by the Jiffy brand as their steamers are amazing. The J-2000 is very easy to fill with distilled water and provides about an hour to an hour and a half of steaming (all depends on the fabric you are steaming, Linen will really absorb the water and even with the j-4000, I was refilling it in about 45 minutes when our linen shipments arrived). Like the J-4000, it is easy to use and works so well. If you have not used a steamer before, take your time. Focus on the hard lines and steam inside and outside of the garment but be careful not to burn yourself. The hose will heat up and if you go inside of a garment you are not allowing the steam the ability to escape. I have not had the sputtering I sometimes had with the J-4000, so no hot water drops on my feet as I steam. The J-2000 heats quickly (with the J-4000 you allow the water to heat and them click it over to steam about a 20 minute process. the J-2000 is just a click on and it was steaming within 10 minutes.) and works beautifully. It has the power of the J-4000 without being as large. Great for around the house and smaller retail establishments. It steamed my veil beautifully and took the hard lines in the silk robes I picked up for my bridal party disappear so quickly. Excellent product, great brand, awesome smaller size. Who needs an iron with this!
58 helpful votes
59 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on November 5, 2017
Arrived the other day, tried it today. It's perfect. Simple to put together. Plus they provide a wrench, cleverly attached to the bottom with magnets. So thoughtful... I just tried the steamer on new slipcovers, all wrinkled from the box they came in. Worked nicely. I confess I had one of these years ago and used it every day on my clothes for work. I'm delighted to say that this is basically the same product--I expect to have it until I die. (FYI: my old one lasted forever but somehow it got lost in a move, hence the need for the new one...)
on October 17, 2016
You can start steaming your garments almost immediately. Compared to the older version I see a great improvement. I definitely recommend this steamer. Very satisfied.
3 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on August 10, 2015
I bought a steamer because I was getting tired ironing by hand (time consuming) or taking my business casual clothing items to the dry cleaners to get washed and ironed (expensive). I thought that I would just iron a few items a week, Nope -- I stream iron every day. That's how easy this steamer has been to use and put away. It helps me feel like I'm putting my best appearance forward because I'm positive I have NO wrinkles and it takes no more then 5 minutes tops.
on February 25, 2014
This product has very sturdy construction, rolls very well over the floor (I think will be good on the carpet also -not completely - I have hardwood floors). Some other brands are very flimsy and do not do a good job steaming the clothing, but so far I did not have any problems (unless it is pure cotton - than I get my ironing board out). I bought the one with the metal head and love it! You should however get a special glove as I hurt myself a couple of times (burnt my fingers). I always use distilled water to omit mineral build up. Sometimes, it leaks from the head because of too much condensation, so make sure to have a rug. The leaks are not enough to decrease the rating though. Overall the product is great!
on September 24, 2015
I anxiously awaited the arrival of my steamer. It definitely got its use when we used it to steam iron 25 tablecloths for my daughter's wedding, as well as steam iron the bride's dress and men's shirts. What a life saver! Sure beats ironing them all with a hand iron! Worked great on my new curtains too!
3 helpful votes
on February 18, 2016
We have used a Jiffy Steamer for the last 10yrs or so, and will never go back to irons. Jiffy Steamers are high quality and backed with some of the best customer service. On the two occasions that we needed the unit serviced, our fault for not cleaning the heating element on a regular basis, Jiffy basically rebuilt/refreshed the entire unit for a very fair charge. This is a great Steamer.
on August 27, 2012
I've had other steam products in the past. Steam is great but it's usually a huge hassle to set it up, fill it up, heat it up, assemble/dissemble every time you want to use it, wash the steamer cover pad thingies that come with it blah blah blah. Makes me tired before I even start.

This one is fabulous. I fill it with water every once in a while but it is not an 'every time' kind of thing. I have it set up in our laundry room (very small room) and when I need to steam anything I just plug it in, push a button, wait about 30-60 seconds and then steam away. When I'm done I push the button to turn it off.... yep. That's it.

I have used the hook/stand to hold hangers on while i steam but I find that sometimes I like using a door or something else to press against (it's too hot to use your hand against the other side of the fabric). I don't always need that though; it's more for stubborn cargo shorts pockets that want to stand up etc.

Highly recommend this steamer. I bought it October 2011 and wanted to wait to review it until I knew it was going to work and hold up.
on July 3, 2015
I steam just about everything before I wear it. Steaming preserves clothes, cleans them, and is safer than harsh dry cleaning chemicals. Steaming also helps remove musty smells and odors. You still have to dry-clean, but steaming allows more wears between dry cleaning. Also, steaming removes wrinkles so quickly and easily on most clothes. I use this steamer on velveteen, cotton, polyester, and more. It heats up really fast, too. One tip, always use distilled water in your steamer, especially if you live in an area with hard tap water to prevent mineral deposit build up. I love my Jiffy steamer so much I've bought it as a gift for two different people.
on November 15, 2017
SO much better than steamers I've used in the past. Takes less than 1 minute before it's pumping out steam! Great purchase!