Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now TG18PP_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,090 reviews(5 star, Verified Purchases). See all 1,606 reviews
on April 20, 2017
I was looking for a professional steamer for my wedding and life. The J-2000 fit the bill perfectly. I have worked with the J-4000 as someone who worked in retail but wanted something a little smaller but by the Jiffy brand as their steamers are amazing. The J-2000 is very easy to fill with distilled water and provides about an hour to an hour and a half of steaming (all depends on the fabric you are steaming, Linen will really absorb the water and even with the j-4000, I was refilling it in about 45 minutes when our linen shipments arrived). Like the J-4000, it is easy to use and works so well. If you have not used a steamer before, take your time. Focus on the hard lines and steam inside and outside of the garment but be careful not to burn yourself. The hose will heat up and if you go inside of a garment you are not allowing the steam the ability to escape. I have not had the sputtering I sometimes had with the J-4000, so no hot water drops on my feet as I steam. The J-2000 heats quickly (with the J-4000 you allow the water to heat and them click it over to steam about a 20 minute process. the J-2000 is just a click on and it was steaming within 10 minutes.) and works beautifully. It has the power of the J-4000 without being as large. Great for around the house and smaller retail establishments. It steamed my veil beautifully and took the hard lines in the silk robes I picked up for my bridal party out so quickly. Excellent product, great brand, awesome smaller size. Who needs an iron with this!
44 comments| 112 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 31, 2018
Get the metal head. Go with this model over the 4000! Go with the metal head it acts like an iron if needed. It also works much better than my iron, and since it is steam you won't burn sensitive fabrics. I originally had a Rowenta steamer and thought steaming clothes was never a good option. Until I got this J-2000M, I decided based on the reviews I would give steaming another try. It is so much quicker and does a very close job as if I were to iron my shits.

This steamer does take a minute to warm up, and you will want to wait a few extra minutes even after it is blowing out steam to use the device. It is very sturdy and commercial grade feeling. One full tank of water did over eight Brooks Brothers "non-iron" shirts and three dress pants/ chinos. In theory, I also believe the metal head works better because it retains more heat is hotter when steaming up close.
11 comment| 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on August 30, 2017
Very satisfied with this steamer. I Also purchased a steamer mat to go with it and they compliment each other very well. Only issue is moisture collecting at the top of the door trim. But I'm going to fix that by attaching sombre material and Velcro at the top of the door trim. But I'm very happy with this steamer.
review imagereview imagereview image
11 comment| 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 1, 2018
I would say 4 and a half stars, but lett's offset the tendency of people to come online just to whine. honestly, I didn't have any problems the other reviewers had. I think they didn't let it warm up long enough. If you give it a good 15 minutes to warm up, this thing works as good as they show in the video. Run it over a shirt and the wrinkles vanish. I still use an iron for most of my cotton shirts, but for the ones that have a shimmery material and on my suits, ties and wife's dresses, this thing does the job great.

A few words of warning, the pipe and base and of course the top becomes extremely hot. Like, burn you if you touch it hot! I wouldn't use this around kids or pets. Additionally, make sure the water container locks in right (you should hear some gulping sounds as the water goes down into the base when you set it on). Also, the hose can become kinked fairly easily, and the boiling water will back up like a volcano and come out of the base, pretty dangerous, but just keep an eye on it.
on January 22, 2018
This is my second Jiffy Steamer in 30 years. My first one, I was given to by my friend who had used it for years in her dress shop. It lasted me another 30 years. I would still be using it but, it fell out of the back of my car while I was transporting it into my house after using it at a wedding.
I tried to repair it, but just couldn't.
I was hoping the new Jiffy Steamers would be as great at the old ones. It is.
I LOVE IT. I don't think the steam shoots out as hard, but it steams with the best of them. I also use it on the hand made tile in my shower and on my carpet to get spots up. Jiffy Steamer's Customer Service is excellent.
on July 28, 2017
I wish I made this purchase years ago. I don't have to iron anymore! The quality of this Jiffy is amazing..this is a solid piece of equipment made in the USA. It has exceeded my expectations in every way. If you're like me and you've never had a steamer before (except for those crappy travel ones that never work) and have been thinking about getting a full size one for a while-stop waiting just buy it. You will love it. And this is the one to get ! It heats up in about 2 mins and is very strong!
on January 16, 2017
Originally bought this in April of 2008. It is now January of 2017 and we continue to use the Jiffy 2000 at least weekly.

This is a workhorse. Does a fantastic job for those items that do not need a pressed-iron look. For us, most of our items are delicate with a do-not-iron label, or simply don't need ironing. The Jiffy steamer saves us time and does not damage our clothes.
on May 31, 2016
I have been a big believer in never dry cleaning my suits, dress pants, sport coats and have used a steamer for the last 10 years, usually a steadfast product. My last one lasted three years, the telescoping pole was held together with duct tape, and it was on it's last legs when I replaced it with the Jiffy steamer. Here are my observations;
1) the jiffy steamer is much pricier than other steamers, but as soon as this steamer was delivered, I recognized why. It is incredibly sturdy, with a METAL non-telescoping pole to hold your clothes as you steam them
2) the quantity and quality of steam is incredibly impressive, I am able to get out wrinkles in essentially every item of clothes I own including ties, dress pants, suits and blazers
3) the water reservoir is voluminous and well constructed
I will never buy anything but a jiffy steamer again
11 comment| 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 31, 2018
I had a Jiffy steamer for 20 years. I used it all the time and didn't take the best care of it. I used filtered water but didn't use the product to clean it every six months. When it finally broke, I replaced it with this one and am happy with my new steamer. This time, I will make sure to use the cleaning fluid. Either way, I'm impressed that the first one lasted as long as it did.
on July 24, 2016
I read all the reviews and never thought about buying since I was so put off by the high price. I finally bought the steamer and MAN, where was this all my life. It takes no time to "iron" shirts that used to take forever the old way. The unit heats up in the same time as a regular iron and the wand holder is up and out of the way of your face so there is no worry about getting a face full of steam. The on/off switch can be operated with a touch of your foot, so unit should really be unplugged when not in use so children/dogs don't turn it on accidentally. All in all, so well worth the money. Once you use this, you'll never go back to a standard iron.

I have used the steamer over a week now....fabulous, easy, fast.