Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 142 reviews(5 star, Verified Purchases). See all 279 reviews
on August 23, 2016
My wife and I have been using garment steamers for many years. It avoids excessive dry cleaning which can destroy clothing. I got fed up buying cheap Rowenta steamers and throwing them away every 18 months. I decided to buy a professional version and the Jiffy steamer is FANTASTIC. It is extremely well built and was easy to assemble. The unit is definitely designed and built for professional use. It has a PRESET function which gets the water to a temperature slightly below boiling. This allows the unit to be in standby for a long period of time and when you are ready to steam, you turn the switch to STEAM and wait for the water to get to the right temperature and produce steam. When this device is ready it puts out tremendous amounts of steam.....much better than the Rowenta. It gets wrinkles out quickly....we should have bought this several years ago. If you do a lot of steaming....this is the only choice for you.
25 helpful votes
26 helpful votes
on September 21, 2017
The clothing steamer to end all steamers. The metal actual does work like an iron. Professional grade. Does take a while to heat up but I just plan around it.
on September 1, 2017
Takes about 10 mins to generate steam. Smooth sailing after steam is generated, not figured out how to make lines on clothes using this steamer. Not sure if starch is needed.
on May 21, 2013
Wish we had gotten this a lot sooner! Though, was very difficult to use for clothes without the board. Once we ordered the steamer board from Jiffy (expensive, but seems almost necessary) we had much better success using the steamer for our clothes. Also, glad we got this particular model. Takes a while to heat up, but we had good steam strength and it went for quite a while. The fabric used on the steamer board seemed to hold clothes in place while we steamed them and made everything much easier.
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
on September 12, 2016
As hundreds have already attested, this is an outstanding unit. Performs great, simple, if you need a steamer, this one will do the job wonderfully.
2 helpful votes
on August 4, 2013
This is my second Jiffy Steamer. I love it because it is very effecient. Does a great job and my clothes always look freshly pressed...The first one lasted 5 years after using it almost daily. Now I am on the 2nd one.
I would buy this again...Hopefully this one lasts longer than the last one...I have tried others and this is the best one.
on June 25, 2017
This is my first time buying this steamer and I'm not disappointed. I read all the reviews beforehand so I knew what to expect. We own a tux store and this works great at removing the wrinkles due to shipping.
on November 9, 2017
works great
on January 7, 2014
The product was exactly what I was looking for and was in great shape. It also was delivered on time and I was able to track the process the entire time, which was a plus. Lastly, finding and ordering the product on your site was also very easy to do and did not take up to much of my time. Overall experience was excellent!!!

Because of this I'm very likly to use your site more often and also recommend it to others. Thanks for a easy way to find and buy products.

- Thomas
on January 7, 2014
I waited on the item for a while and finally decided to purchase it, after reading several reviews. It's definitely worth the money, lots of steam. It does take a little while to heat up, but that's not a problem for me. Love the purchase!
2 helpful votes