|Item Weight||3.52 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||2 x 5 x 9 inches|
|Item model number||50112|
|Manufacturer Part Number||50112|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
J-B Weld 50112 ClearWeld Quick-Setting Epoxy Syringe - Dries Clear - 25 ml
|Price:||$4.40 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. Details|
|You Save:||$1.59 (27%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Crystal clear epoxy sets in 5 minutes and cures in 1 hour
- Great for tile, most plastics, ceramic, glass, wood, metal and more
- Tensile strength of 4400 PSI for a strong, permanent bond
- No mess, no waste cap screws on one way to eliminate accidental mixing and ensure it won't dry out
- J-B Weld is proudly made in the USA
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
J-B Weld ClearWeld Syringe
ClearWeld is a quick setting, multipurpose two part epoxy that provides a strong and lasting bond on most surfaces including tile, most plastics, ceramic, glass, wood and metal. ClearWeld is designed to cure with a clear, transparent bond when used at thicknesses of less than 15 mil. ClearWeld has a 1:1 mixing ratio, sets in 5 minutes and cures in 1 hour. With a tensile strength of 4400 PSI, ClearWeld sets to a hard, permanent bond.
1. Prepare: Clean surface area of dirt, grease, oil, paint, or loose debris. For best results use a detergent or degreaser to first clean the surface, then roughen surface with file or coarse sandpaper to provide the best repair.
2. Mix: After removing the replaceable cap, press down on plunger and squeeze equal amounts onto a disposable surface and mix thoroughly.
3. Apply: Apply with appropriate tool in an even coat, weld bead or extruded shape as needed.
4. Dry: Sets in 5 minutes. Cures in 1 hour. If temperature is below 40 degrees Fahrenheit, then set time is longer.
J-B Weld is proudly made in the USA
From the manufacturer
We take pride in making it. You take pride in using it.
For 50 years, J-B Weld products have earned a loyal and enthusiastic following from the people who take pride in their work.
J-B Weld Products Are Proudly Made In The USA.
About J-B Weld
How It All Began: A Mom And Pop Operation
The J-B Weld Company was founded in 1969 by Sam and Mary Bonham. Sam had discovered a need for a 'cold weld' product to use in his truck service garage, instead of traditional torch welding. Working with a Texas A&M chemist, he formulated an original 'tougher than steel' two-part epoxy and named it J-B Weld. Sam and Mary soon went from selling the product out of their car to auto parts jobbers across Texas, to selling it in stores throughout the U.S. and internationally.
J-B Weld Syringes won't dry out
The re-sealable, no waste cap found on all J-B Weld Syringe products only screws on one way to eliminate accidental mixing, ensuring the epoxy will not dry out between uses.
Know Your Bond
Not All Adhesive Bonds Are The Same.
Have you ever thought about how an adhesive works? Or why you should choose one type over another? So often, it’s easiest just to grab that bottle of glue from your kitchen drawer and hope it will fix whatever needs repair. But once you know the differences, you’ll say: Why glue it, when you can J-B Weld it.
We’ve created a simple chart to help you compare the different adhesive bonding systems out there. You’ll quickly see how the strength of our J-B Weld two-part epoxy products makes them stand apart from all the rest.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After reading Amazon reviews, I purchased the 2-part epoxy clear since I felt it would work with disparate materials, i.e. wood, metal, and surrounding hard plastic attachment. I mixed it up, applied some into and around the opening, then onto the screw itself and the wood base leg.
It has dried perfectly clear and ROCK SOLID HARD!! I don't think anyone will be able to ever remove the legs. Maybe with a chainsaw - but this worked.
JB Clear Weld solved a problem that has vexed us for over a year. We had resorted to placing a block underneath and hidden in the back. I now have a fully functional, stable, and beautiful club chair once again.
I will always keep this in stock for all sorts of projects that I want to fix and make sure they stay that way.
It does have a strong odor when mixing, so if working indoors, turn on a fan and open windows. Use common sense and youll be ok as it dries.