|Item Weight||2.1 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||8.8 x 4.4 x 1.4 inches|
|Item model number||50176|
|Manufacturer Part Number||50176|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
J-B Weld 50176 KwikWeld Steel Reinforced Epoxy Syringe - Dries Dark Grey - 25 ml
|Price:||$6.41 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Dark grey drying two-part epoxy cold weld sets in 6 minutes and cures in 4-6 hours
- Great for household repairs, automotive, plumbing, marine, crafts and more
- Tensile strength of 2424 PSI for a strong, permanent bond
- No mess, no waste cap screws on one way to eliminate accidental mixing and ensure it won't dry out
- J-B Weld is proudly made in the USA
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item J-B Weld 50176 KwikWeld Steel Reinforced Epoxy Syringe - Dries Dark Grey - 25 ml
J-B Weld 8281 Professional Size Steel Reinforced Epoxy Twin Pack - 10 oz
J-B Weld 50139 Plastic Bonder Body Panel Adhesive and Gap Filler Syringe - Dries Black - 25 ml
J-B Weld 50112 Clear 25 ml ClearWeld Quick-Setting Epoxy Syringe
J-B Weld 50172 MarineWeld Marine Adhesive Epoxy Syringe - Dries White - 25ml
J-B Weld 8272 MarineWeld Marine Epoxy - 2 oz.
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||
Exclusively for Prime members
|FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||JB Tool Sales||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||4.4 x 8.8 x 1.45 in||2 x 8 x 7 in||4.4 x 1.5 x 8.75 in||5 x 2 x 9 in||4.4 x 1.5 x 8.8 in||5 x 8 x 1.5 in|
|Size||1-Pack||10 oz||25 ml||1-Pack||25 Milliliter||Pack of 1|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
J-B Weld KwikWeld Syringe
J-B KwikWeld is a fast setting version of The Original J-B Weld two-part epoxy cold weld system that provides strong, lasting repairs to metal and multiple other surface types. After mixing, it forms a permanent bond and can be shaped, tapped, filed, sanded and drilled after curing. J-B KwikWeld has a 1:1 mixing ratio, sets in 6 minutes and is fully cured in 4-6 hours. J-B KwikWeld cures to a dark grey color, is rated at a tensile strength of 2424 PSI and will withstand temperatures up to 300 degrees F.
1. Prepare: Clean repair area of dirt, grease, oil, paint, rust, etc.
2. Mix: After removing the replaceable cap, press down on plunger and squeeze equal amounts onto a disposable surface and mix thoroughly.
3. Apply: Apply with appropriate tool in an even coat, weld bead or extruded shape as needed.
4. Dry: Sets in 6 minutes. Cures in 4-6 hours. If temperature is below 40 degrees Fahrenheit, then set time is longer.
J-B Weld is proudly made in the USA
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
Most recently I purchased it to secure my dishwasher in place under the marble counter top. The sticky pads that the dishwasher came with were too weak to hold the machine in place. As expected, it's totally secure now. Follow the instructions and you can't go wrong with this stuff.