|Item Weight||3.5 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||8 x 5 x 1.5 inches|
|Item model number||8272|
|Manufacturer Part Number||8272|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
J-B Weld 8272 MarineWeld Marine Epoxy - 2 oz.
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.58. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Two-part epoxy cold weld system specially formulated for marine applications
- Great for bonding aluminum, metal, composites, fiberglass and more
- Sets in 4-6 hours at room temperature and cures dark grey in 15-24 hours
- Once cured, it can be shaped, tapped, filed, sanded and drilled and will retain its strength above or under water
- J-B Weld is proudly made in the USA
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item J-B Weld 8272 MarineWeld Marine Epoxy - 2 oz.
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||5 x 8 x 1.5 in||4.4 x 1.5 x 8.8 in||1.1 x 3.6 x 7.7 in||6.5 x 1.75 x 8.5 in||9 x 13 x 4 in||11 x 10 x 9 in|
|Size||Pack of 1||25 Milliliter||2 Ounce||10 oz||2oz||14oz|
J-B Weld MarineWeld Marine Epoxy
J-B MarineWeld is a specially formulated two-part epoxy cold weld system that provides for strong, lasting repairs for bonding different or similar surfaces, such as aluminum, metal, composites, fiberglass and others. MarineWeld sets in 4-6 hours at room temperature and is fully cured to a dark grey color in 15-24 hours. Once cured, it can be shaped, tapped, filed, sanded and drilled and will retain its strength above or below the waters’ surface. MarineWeld has a 1:1 mixing ratio and tensile strength of 3960 PSI.
1. Prepare: Clean surface area of dirt, grease, oil, paint, or loose debris. For best results use a detergent or degreaser to first clean the surface, then roughen surface with file or coarse sandpaper to provide the best repair.
2. Mix: Squeeze equal parts from each tube onto a disposable surface and mix thoroughly.
3. Apply: Apply with appropriate tool in an even coat, weld bead or extruded shape as needed.
4. Dry: Sets in 4-6 hours. Cures in 15-24 hours. Allow 4-6 hours before handling and 15 hours (minimum) before putting object back in use.
J-B Weld is proudly made in the USA
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
I had repurposed a clothes washer's inner tub. Ran a downspout from my garage roof to the tub and -- bingo/presto -- had a great rain water storage for the gardens.
Well I would have, that is, cept for one miserable hole that I couldn't get plugged up. About the size of a dime, I guess.
Along came J-B Weld Marine weld and that was, as they say, THAT. Thanks folks!
So, I buy this after doing some research, and I find it ery simple and easy to mix. My assumption was that this would work on wet surfaces, not that it was to be used in marine style applications then becomes waterproof...
I put it on but the water was still leaking... didnt really work...
I then shut the water off for a day , removed the old weld, cleaned up like the directions say to and reapplied the MarineWeld to the pinhole area and then I decided to just put it around the entire pipe.
I wait another day and see that it has dried and cured. turn the water on and the leak was slowed but not stopped..
I am ok with this product because when used properly it can fix certain things.. I am not so certain the poly pipe is meant to be used at all , let alone patched with Marineweld..
Im a girl. I tried to do it the least invasive way... but I ended up sawing out the entire shut off valve and the bad part of the pipe with it.. bought some same size flex.. 1/2" and a new shut off valve... once I got all of that on and together... no more leaks..
Most recent customer reviews
So far so good!