Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3 reviews
on June 26, 2012
I purchased this hard case Clutch to match my silver shoes. It is the perfect size. The rhinestone Closure is elegant. Unfortunately, as soon as I tried to open the clutch, one of the stones came off immediately! What you see in the picture is what you get. I felt the price was just right. I can't wait to show up to my cousin's wedding carrying this clutch!
on November 18, 2010
I've used this bag several times. It's perfect and the perfect size. I truly recommend this bag for anyone! It fits your iPhone and lipstick, etc. perfectly.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.