Industrial Deals Beauty Magazine Deals Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon thechi thechi thechi  Echo Dot Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

Customer reviews

J.K. Adams 12-Inch-by-2-3/8-Inch Maple Wood Small Gourmet Rolling Pin
Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Maple|Change

on March 7, 2015
I bake a lot of homemade dog treats and use a variety of gluten-free flours. Some of them can get really sticky and make rolling very difficult. This pin is really great for when I bake with those flours. Great investment!
on March 22, 2014
It's the best rolling pin I have seen anywhere and I have used it much . I'm thinking on getting a small one soon for small jobs
on April 23, 2017
Great rolling pin and very affordable. I bought it as a gift for my daughter. She loves it.
on December 16, 2014
Very nice, well made tool. I'm glad I bought it. I like that it has a sleeve for keeping dough from sticking.
on November 9, 2017
great
on December 27, 2012
Very high quality rolling pin made of solid maple. Just like my grandma used! Not sure if the larger diameter would have been a better choice, but I think it depends on what you are rolling out. I am sure it will meet most of my needs.
on February 28, 2017
Nice and heavy.
on December 5, 2014
I bought this for my daughter so she would stop borrowing mine. I was amazed how nice it is and I spent twice as much on mine. Great rolling pin.
on August 7, 2016
AAA+++
on June 27, 2013
Nice and sturdy rolling pin...smooth. Would recommend for anyone wanting a nice rolling pin. This was purchased for a gift.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.