Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Shop Popular Services henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 10 reviews
on June 13, 2014
Tons of pages, but needs supplements to make it more understandable. I thought this would help get a few things I might be missing. Just made things more confusing for the most part. Got another $38.00 figured out, so I guess it was worth while since it made the book free and then some?
on June 21, 2012
My wife decided to go into business for herself recently, and I think this book will do some good as it should be able to keep her from having to come to me every five seconds. I have an older version of this as well as one other by Barbara Weltman, and they were both very informative and easy to get through. If you own a small business, or would like to, I highly recommend reading this book. You will be glad you did.
on September 13, 2012
My father recommended this book when my husband opened his own business. The book answers so many questions that I had as far as tax deductions, filing receipts, tax rules, etc. It was a tremendous help to me in organizing my receipts for my tax preparer.
on March 28, 2013
Gives you what you need in an easily searchable format. Good for someone starting up a small business, or wants to become more involved in the tax planning for an existing business.
on April 1, 2012
This book is jam packed with information that is easy to understand and follow. I would recommend it if you are looking for a book that can help you take legitimate deductions.
on January 17, 2013
This is a well written, easy to understand tool. I would recommend any current version to anyone interested in the topic.
on January 15, 2013
This book was very useful to me. It helped me understand what I could legally do as a small business owner.
on June 17, 2015
Great seller, excellent product, fast delivery. Would reorder.