Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
J.K. Lasser's Your Income Tax 2018: For Preparing Your 2017 Tax Return Paperback – October 23, 2017
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the Back Cover
The Most Trusted Name in Tax
For over 75 years, more than 39 million Americans have trusted J.K. Lasser to help them save money at tax time
J.K. Lasser can save you MORE money!Visit www.jklasser.com today for:
- 365-day-a-year tax news, advice, and guidance
- Ask J.K. Lasser! Get YOUR tax question answered!
- Free tax supplement
Easy-to-Use Format Explains Complex Tax Laws
- FILING TIPS and FILING INSTRUCTIONS help you prepare your 2017 return
- PLANNING REMINDERS highlight year-end tax strategies for 2017 and planning opportunities for 2018 and later years
- CAUTIONS point out potential pitfalls to avoid and areas where you might expect IRS opposition
- LAW ALERTS indicate recent changes in the tax law and pending legislation before Congress
- COURT DECISIONS highlight key rulings from the Tax Court and other federal courts
- IRS ALERTS highlight key rulings and announcements from the IRS
Basics of Filing (Chap. 1) including:
Which form to file Chap. 1 Filing as Head of Household Chap. 1 Filing for your children Chap. 1 Filing for married couples Chap. 1
What Must You Report as Income? (Chaps. 211) including:
Fringe benefits Chap. 3 Capital gains & losses Chap. 5 Traditional & Roth IRAs Chap. 8 Rental Income Chap. 9
What Deductions Can You Claim? (Chaps. 1221) including:
Moving expenses Chap. 12 Charitable deductions Chap. 14 Casualty loss Chap. 18 Who is a dependent? Chap. 21
How Much Tax Do You Owe? (Chaps. 2228) including:
The AMT Chap. 23 Your child's tax Chap. 24 Personal tax credits Chap. 25 Estimated taxes Chap. 27
Strategies to Save You Taxes (Chaps. 2939) including:
Tax-free residence sales Chap. 29 Investing in securities Chap. 30 Tax credits for education Chap. 33 Armed forces rules Chap. 35
Planning Ideas for Your Business (Chaps. 4045) including:
Home office deduction Chap. 40 Keogh, Simple, or SEP Chap. 41 Auto expenses Chap. 43 Self-employment tax Chap.45
Now That You're Done (Chaps. 4648)including:
Electronic filing Chap. 46 Filing extensions Chap. 46 IRS Audits Chap. 48 Amended returns Chap. 47
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This book was delivered in a bubble wrap envelope. It seemed to be well protected, but when it was packed, several pages were dog-eared. The book is usable and I will use it, but I expect more attention to packaging from Amazon.
I will still use the book later on as planning source on ramifications dealing with selling a house in the future.