Truck Reviews HPC Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

• Customer Reviews

on May 27, 2016
Pros:
* Bright red color makes it easy to spot your items at the bottom of the jet way.
* Conveniently zips into a small pouch when not in use
* Carrying strap makes it relatively easy to carry the items down the jet way while in the bag, necessary while also carrying a child.
* Keeps your items clean

Cons:
* No padding, so offers no protection from damage
* Stroller bag might not fit all strollers (our relatively compact Graco Alano barely fit when folded)
* Drawstring might get caught or tangled on things if you forget to tuck it in once you have inserted the item
* Has a cheap feel, probably wouldn't last for several trips (we only used the carseat bag for one trip and the stroller bag for two trips).
on August 22, 2013
Both bags held up during 2 flights. We gate checked them both times, and yes there are some small holes in them but I was expecting that since I know how roughly luggage is handled. After seeing how dirty the outside of the bags got during handling, I was glad I purchased them to protect stuff. The stroller bag fit my standard Graco stroller, and the car seat bag fit my standard Graco infant car seat.
8 people found this helpful
on December 14, 2017
Haven't used it yet but everything on the description says it's two bags, one for the stroller and one for the car seat. I only received the one for the stroller which means I overpaid. I travel in 3 days... not impressed!
|11 comment|Report abuse
on July 13, 2015
I ordered this for my flight back home to make sure my stroller doesn't receive any additional scuffs (other than me rolling over curbs and ramming into walls of course). I know that the airlines can't treat everyone's baggage as fragile, and I'm glad I bought this, because there were definitely black scuff marks all over the gate check bag! It served it's purpose and it was a much more affordable option than ordering the matching Britax B-Agile stroller cover. It it also very light and portable when you are not using it.
on March 4, 2016
Not great quality. These hold up a lot better if you take them through security and check them where you board rather than where you get your ticket. But they definitely protect the stroller/car seat better than if there was nothing on them.
on December 1, 2017
The description says that it comes with the stroller AND car seat bag. It only came the stroller bag. I can't return it because I am travelling very soon.
on April 28, 2015
The bags work great when checking car seats or strollers. It won't protect them from impact damage but gate check can help that a little. They will protect the fabric and the seats overall. We've yo used them a few times and they still hold up well.
on November 25, 2017
The product description says a bag for the stroller and a bag for the car seat. I only received one gate check bag for the stroller. I couldn’t return the package because I was leaving for my trip the next day. I’m disappointed!
on December 1, 2014
Works great. Stroller cover barely fits our M&P Sola II.

Don't get to eager to wash these after every trip though, as the lining of the nylon (probably to aid water resistance) comes off very easily.

Wads/folds up quickly and compactly to disappear well. 12 segments and no noticeable damage to the bag or contents.
on February 25, 2014
We wouldn't go on a flight without our bags. We have seen too many strollers and car seats beat up or in pieces. This might not prevent that 100%, but so far has done a great job.
3 people found this helpful