Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts spring Shop Popular Services DrWho DrWho DrWho  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 145 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 146 reviews
on April 30, 2015
Super cute spring/summer top. The color is a little brighter than shown and was a little shorter than appearing, but other than that it's great!
review image
on April 25, 2017
Nice quality and nice material, but small. I had read other reviews that this top runs small so I ordered a larger size. I am typically an XL but I ordered a 2XL in this top...thank goodness I did...I just does fit. Overall a nice top just be sure you order up in size.
on July 14, 2015
The shirt is very short in the front. The picture is a little deceiving, I thought it would have been a little longer.
on July 20, 2015
Waay too small. Not a woman's 3x. Maybe a 16-18
on June 22, 2015
Purchased a "small" but it was too large. One star for good style.
on September 24, 2015
Not quite as dressy as I thought, but I still like it.
on April 10, 2015
This shirt was much shorter than expected. I wanted a 29 inch length, as described, and I received a shirt that measured 24 inches in front from shoulder to hem.
The shirt was described as having 5-inch sleeves. The shirt I received was sleeveless.
on March 7, 2014
I normally wear a medium and that's what I ordered. I loved how it fit. It's meant to be flowy which I like because it looks good tucked or untucked. The back hem is longer than the front which adds to the style. I've already washed it a few times and the threading that connects the sheer to the opaque fabric hasn't unraveled and seems strong.
on September 16, 2015
Is small. But is good
on March 13, 2016
I checked that this top "fits as expected" because the sizing seemed accurate, however, it is sold as a "cap sleeve" top and it is actually sleeveless.
I am 5'2" tall and weigh 118 pounds. I bought a Medium because rayon is notorious for shrinking. When I received it, the red color is rich and beautiful, and the fabric has a nice drape to it. It is also a little boxy, not fitted like the seller's photo, but I tried it on and it fit well enough. The fit is more flattering when worn with a wide elastic belt so I decided to keep it.
Before wearing it, I washed it by hand in cold water with Woolite and hung it on a hanger to dry. It looked nice when dry, but be cautioned; the dye in this RED top bleeds badly. (I can't speak to the durability of other colors...yet) I would warn you against washing it with any other colors. All in all, it's a nice top, and comfortable in our Central Florida climate. I may purchase other colors...still a little on the fence...
I would like to give this review 5 stars for how pretty this is, and how nice the fabric feels... but it's a solid 4 due to the misleading "cap sleeve" description and boxy fit.