Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Book House Cleaning animespring animespring animespring  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 324 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 352 reviews
on October 2, 2013
I am getting ready to return these (I ordered 4 of them in various colors) and I hope the manufacturer doesn't give me any trouble. I can't imagine what "small" represents to these people, because I ordered large (I'm busty) and they look like they were made for child! I can't even get them on over my arms! Other than being busty, I am quite petite! These are apparently actually doll clothes and were accidentally listed for real people.
on November 19, 2013
I recommend that you go a size larger. I got a medium and it's pretty small. Maybe it's a teenager's size. The fabric is nice. Not too bad
on November 12, 2014
Just too small
on August 23, 2013
Very nice quality and fits nicely. I'm a size 12 and ordered L it fits comfortably as a shrug should fit, and i have broad shoulders ( hour glass figure). So happy I found this and will buy more colors.
on October 7, 2013
This would fit an infant not an adult woman. Don't waste your money. The shipping was too high as well. Big disappointment!
on August 15, 2013
Came right on time. I usually wear an 8-10 and the Large fits me well. The material is cotton and is on the thin side but I can't complain because of the low price. Overall, I'm happy with my purchase.
on August 29, 2013
I ordered this in a large, and it is so tiny...I am not sure when I may wear it, but not too happy with the sizing.
on September 8, 2015
This shrug is cute and comfortable but sits a bit awkward on the breasts. Perfect if that's the kind of bolero you are looking for. I wear it to work and it goes with everything. I'm a 36D and ordered a large, the fit is perfect.
review image
on September 23, 2013
This was for my mom that is XL. This ran too small. Unfortunate because it is what I needed for her.
on January 20, 2014
I ordered this for a trip I am taking soon.
Tried one at a store but bought here on Amazon.
Color is good and it fit my shoulders well.
Will buy others after my trip
I bought a black one. It shows a different color on my order!
1111 comments| 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse