J-Tech Digital 4K Ultra HD HDBaseT HDMI Extender Over Cat5e/6 Ethernet up to 230ft (1080P) 130ft (4K), Supports HDMI 2.0 HDCP 2.2/1.4, RS232, Bi-Directional IR and PoC
|Price:||$149.98 & FREE Returns|
Save an extra $8.00 when you apply this coupon.
$8.00 extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
Save 20% on 🔹J-Tech Digital SPDIF Optical Cable🔹 when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by J-Tech Digital, Inc. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Save 10% on J-Tech Digital HDMI 2.0 High Speed Cable when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by J-Tech Digital, Inc. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Save 3% on J-Tech Digital HDMI Extender when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by J-Tech Digital, Inc. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Enhance your purchase
|Cable Type||HDMI, Ethernet|
|Compatible Devices||Personal Computer|
|Specification Met||Certified frustration-free|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ✔ 𝐇𝐃𝐌𝐈 𝟐.𝟎 𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐀𝐓𝟓𝐄/𝟔 𝐂𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄: Extend 1080P up to 230 feet (70 meters) or 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) up to 130 feet (40 meters) over Cat5e/6 UTP cable. Support 1080P 3D. The video is transmitted using uncompressed HDBaseT technology. 60HZ 4K ULTRA HD SUPPORT: 60Hz@4K, 1080P,1080P 3D, 1080I, 720P, 576P, 576I, 480P, 480I
- ✔ 𝐖𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐆𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐀𝐔𝐃𝐈𝐎 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘: supports LPCM, DTS HD and Dolby trueHD. HDMI 2.0 FEATURES: Supports HDMI2.0 4K 60Hz YUV420; LATEST HDCP 2.2 / 1.4 COMPLIANT:We guarantee you will never feel frustrated when streaming your favorite copy protected video through this product.
- ✔ 𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐋 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘: The JTECH-4K-EX-HDBaseT is built on State-of-the-art embedded chipset with ESD protection inside and has been passed thousands of hours of tests under different and sophisticated applications which include security systems, outdoor advertising screens, broadcasting stations, and public theaters etc.
- ✔ 𝐃𝐔𝐀𝐋 𝐈𝐑 𝟐𝟎 - 𝟔𝟎 𝐊𝐇𝐙 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐅𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍: Extends IR signal from source to receiver or from transmitter to receiver. Phoenix RS232 Port for firmware update or RS232 control signal transmission.
- ✔ 𝐎𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐙𝐄 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐓 𝐂𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄:For better performance, we suggest using solid COPPER ethernet cable with this product. For GUARANTEED optimal performance, use the J-Tech Digital Customized 100/150ft Cat6 Ethernet Cable. Please search the ASIN number "B01IPYVT3Y" on Amazon for more details.
Frequently bought together
From the brand
J-Tech Digital is focused on providing high-quality products that integrate and distribute home entertainment for the residential and commercial markets. J-Tech Digital has played a major role in transforming whole-house audio, video and home theater.
Real 4K@60HZ HDMI 2.0 Extender with popular functions
JTECH-4K-EX-HDBaseT is a 4K HDBaseT extender. One pair as a full functional module, no need for setting. It extends Ultra HD source to the destination with Lates HDCP content protection version 2.2.
- Transmission distance reaches up to 70 meters under the video format of 1080P and 4K up to 40 meters.
- POC (RX powered by TX)
- HDCP2.2/1.4 compliant.
- Full HD support: 1080p@60Hz@48b/pixels, 3D and 4Kx2K
- LED indicators to show the power status.
- ESD protection inside.
- Transfer Bidirectional Infrared control signal together with the HDMI signal.
- RS232 Port for firmware update or RS232 control signal transmission.
- Mounting ears supplied.
1 x JTECH-4K-EX-HDBaseT
2 x IR Tx Cables
2 x IR Rx Cables
1 x Power Adapter
1 x Mount Kits
1 X User Manual
Special offers and product promotions
- Coupon: $8 coupon applied at checkout. Terms
- Save 20% on 🔹J-Tech Digital SPDIF Optical Cable🔹 when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by J-Tech Digital, Inc. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on J-Tech Digital HDMI 2.0 High Speed Cable when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by J-Tech Digital, Inc. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 3% on J-Tech Digital HDMI Extender when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by J-Tech Digital, Inc. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 3% on J-Tech Digital Vertical Mouse when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by J-Tech Digital, Inc. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 3% on J-Tech Digital Mini 1X3 Optical SPDIF Splitter when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by J-Tech Digital, Inc. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 3% on J-Tech Digital Mini 1X2 HDMI Splitter when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by J-Tech Digital, Inc. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I like that the power comes from the transmitting end, so I don't need an outlet or power supply at the TV. One downside is that the old RGB system "lived" behind a wall faceplate, presenting a clean look at the TV. In reality, most installations effectively hide the HDMI receiver unit behind the TV set and a "blank" faceplate with a clean hole provides a transition for the CAT5 cable from the wall--which I prefer over yet more connectors in the signal path by using a CAT5 outlet plate. So far, I am using only the picture transmitting capabilities as the existing sound transmission system (goes to free standing local speakers, not the actual TV speakers) is better in so many ways than the speakers inside most TVs. My control system works as before and does not require the IR over CAT5 capability, so that feature was not put to the test either (though J-Tech includes all the cabling for remote IR connectivity!). Still, that additional flexibility is a nice to have for future expansion. Not well described in the product description, is that the system has blue lights in both sender and receiver, which are very informative to indicate proper connection of power and signals. Some black tape might be added to dim the blinking in a dark room.
One other minor complaint is this version does not fully support routing a single CAT5 to multiple receivers and these receiver/transmitters are sold only in pairs. It is not clear which functions would be disabled and for now, this does not impact my system. J-Tech has other models which support multiple receivers from a single CAT5 line. J-Tech technical support was excellent and very helpful in my rather complex situation.
A final comment is that the quality of HDMI cables varies--even ones claiming to be HDMI2 or 4K compatible. I had a few problems at installation including 4 J-Tech pairs, and EVERY issue was traced to a bad HDMI cable. You will need a several HDMI cables--buy the best--and then swap suspect cables around till you find the bad one(s).
Background: Attempting to broadcast FiOS in 1080i over a 15-20' dedicated Cat5E cable run to my HD TV. The FiOS set top box (STB) info such as menu or guide will display fine. But when I select an actual program to watch, the tv only displays a solid blue screen. I tried setting the STB to different display settings (720P, etc) but same issue persists. And if I connect the STB directly to the TV (eliminating the j-tech components) using the same HDMI cables, it works fine. I submitted a detailed ticket to J-TECH and received back a zendesk confirmation that my support request as been logged. Nothing since.
What could have been a weekend project turned into a 30 minute fix, thanks to this device. I'm not using the IR capability, but based on the performance of the HDMI functionality I have no doubt this is a quality product that works as it is intended to. I considered giving it four stars for what I feel is a somewhat inflated price, but given the amount of time and effort it saved me, five it is.
Bottom line: service was helpful, professional and efficient. However, if you receive a device without the logo printed on the device I would send it back and make sure the replace it with one that does. It’s hard to estimate the damage that was caused to our series by having the first three nights without a quality transmission.
Top reviews from other countries
I have been talking to Global Hub for 2 months, a post that they don't answer any of your calls, with a desperation I reached out to Amazon, they took the complaint to refund on 15th April 2020 and till date no action has been taken, now they come back to me stating it is 90 days you are not eligible for a refund. I have been trying to reach them and they conveniently delete all the emails, calls and state nothing was done. They should be ashamed of cheating their customers.
The IR repeater functions perfectly also.
The only negatives to speak of are that the units get relatively warm, requiring adequate ventilation, and the power adapter only comes with a USA 110VAC style plug (interchangeable, but no Australian version included).