J-pillow Travel Pillow - Head, Chin and Neck Support - British Invention of the Year 2013. (Black)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.86. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The J-pillow works amazingly well with over 12,000 GENUINE product reviews worldwide on Amazon.
- WINNER OF THE BRITISH INVENTION OF THE YEAR 2013 and patented/pending worldwide
- A "MUST HAVE" FOR TRAVEL - this pillow actually helps you get some sleep on cramped planes, trains, buses or cars. Also perfect for relaxing at home, whether on the couch or reading in bed. Great for sleeping upright in bed too. Please note that our pillow is especially effective when used in the window seat of a plane and less so when used in the middle or aisle seats but still better then regular travel pillows.
- EASY TO CARRY - use the handy snap-loop fastener to attach to hand luggage. The pillow can also be squeezed down to be more compact than most "U" shaped pillows.
- ULTRA HYGENIC - The whole pillow can be washed, not just the cover. Just pop the whole pillow in the washing machine on a warm wash and your pillow will come out as new! Choose your support - Tumble dry on low heat for softer support or air dry for firmer support.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The SUN (best selling newspaper in the UK) "it's simple, it's brilliant, and it works!"
The INDEPENDENT "this comfy pillow....provides support for the neck and chin, as well as cushioning for the side and back of the head."
USA TODAY "The curvy part of the "J" curls under your chin, cradling and supporting your neck and chin, preventing you from snapping awake"
DAILY MAIL "A product that would make those red-eye flights more comfortable"
VIRGIN ATLANTIC "With the J-Pillow , your chin, neck,back of head and side of head are all comfortably supported"
LA TIMES "On a recent flight, it kept me from bonking my head on the plane window; when I switched to the right side, it kept me from becoming too familiar with my neighbor."
EKSTRA BLADET (Danish best selling newspaper) "Here is a travel pillow that actually works"
VELVETSCAPE.COM "On my first flight with the J-Pillow, I slept for seven hours straight without waking up once! That was a whole new experience for me!"
MYTRAVELSITE.COM "It works! It?s definitely more comfortable than a standard pillow"
QUITEWANDERINGS.COM "The design of the J-Pillow is sheer genius for the simple fact that it supports your neck, it supports your head and it supports your chin. ...Your chin!! Genius."
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Jensens-Inventions||INS PRADA||BCOZZY LLC||HuziDesign||Travelrest Pillows, Blankets, Sleep Masks||GoSleep|
|Material Type||Polyester & Polyester Blend||Fleece||Polyester & Polyester Blend||Bamboo||Synthetic (feels like velvet)||Memory foam|
|Size||One size fits all||Small Travel Pillow||ADULT||12 x 18||One Size Fits All||One Size|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Not as good when you have the isle seat though, because it doesn't keep your head from dropping when you sleep. Then you'll wake up several times and end up with a sore neck.
I think maybe if you use it around your neck with the wings folded for more support (like I show on the third picture) it may be better.
You will have no problem if you plan on traveling in the back seat of a car or the window seat of a plane. You will love this pillow.
I recommend it.
Not so awesome for upright sleeping and here's why:
- Does not provide enough support: Ideally it should rest on your shoulder, but it needs some kind of friction from the seat behind you to keep your head upright.
- Can only support you one way: Let's say you get it supportive. You are on a long haul international and you want to move your head. You need to wake up and adjust. And if you want to lean your head the other side, you need to completely pick up and move the J-Pillow to the other side of your head/shoulder
It's just not ideal for full on airplane sleeping. Check out Cabeau (worn backwards), Komfort Kollar (not ideal as it still pushes my head forward and therefore my chin drops forward, or my new favorite, but bulky and annoying when not using it- Kuhi Comfort Pillow, my current international travel friend. The Kuhi is supportive even if I tip my head to the left or right. It's surprisingly adjustable for size and support. And it doesn't have anything but a strip of fabric behind my head forcing my head and neck forward. So my head can rest against the seat headrest but have support on either side of my head for good sleeping. (All available on Amazon.)
But the J Pillow is great for at home. If you are just plain wiped out and you want to chill on your couch or in an easy chair and watch TV, it's awesome. It provides enough support for when you are awake and it's snuggly. Also if you were to lie down on your couch on your side it's really comfy. I recently had a nasty virus that had me down for the count for 3 whole weeks and my J Pillow was there to comfort me on the couch. It's fabulous for lounging. And I would imagine it would be good for light dozing in a car or plane. But for actual quality, several hour sleep sitting upright, no.
If you like to chill on your couch, J is your friend!
Its comfort - soft velvety covering, squishy inside and not at all sweaty
Its design - I don't know why it works but it does... completely supported my head and neck on an airplane, bumpy mini-bus rides on roads and whilst sleeping flat (I also used it as an overnight pillow)
Its versatility - it even work with my headphones on filght,Meidong E6ANC Bluetooth Headphones Active Noise Cancelling Headphones Wireless Stereo headphones with Microphone, Ergonomic Design for Kids Adult-Black,it is on design,very comfortable.
This is a great product which I would recommend to others. Its pricey but as with everything, you get what you pay for!