Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 STEM Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Shop Popular Services animespring animespring animespring  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 10 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 151 reviews
on May 2, 2010
J-Lo has done a great job choosing remixes for this CD. Some of the remixes are even a little better than their original counterparts, and the stylings of the artists that lent their skills to this album should be commended for their skills.
on July 11, 2014
This was alright as far as remixes go. There was one song out of place though; extremely out of place.
on September 16, 2012
i purchashed this album of hers and it was pretty good.i did'nt like all the remix versions to some of the songs but i liked the rest of them. i think that she put this album together very well.some of the remixed versions to these songs are not good but the rest were.so anyone who is a jlo fan and does not have album should buy this album this would be part of your jlo collection,plus it's worth the wait. i gurantee it. chrisfan.
on October 2, 2013
Sounds Great!!!, like new, I recommend because it is a great products , Jenni From The Block. Just Hits, BACANISIMO!!!!
on February 27, 2011
I bought this album years ago, and lost it. I had to buy it again. It is a fantastic workout album.
on April 13, 2015
enjoy it very satisfy with service.
on January 28, 2003
I have Jennfer's whole discography from "on the 6" to "this is me...then", they're all good 8my personal favorites are: "on the 6" and "this is me...then"). Jennifer has a good voice and her production is very good, actually there's something that I didn't understand from this album, is that I don't know why they changed the lyrics and "rhythm" from "I'm real" and "ain't it funny" I think that the new version are good but also the other one swere also very good, in the case of "I'm gonna be alright" I must say that the new rhythm is very, very good.
I'd like to rate this album with 5 stars because her hits are very well remixed but it's a petty that they changed the original version of "I'm real" which is one of my favorites songs.
If you have the album "J.LO" I think that you all would agree with me.
on October 4, 2015
love this,
on July 25, 2016
Love it
on March 27, 2002
The music is great, don't get me wrong. I love J-Lo, but I ordered this CD under the the pretenses that there were 16 songs on the album. The cd cover lists 16 songs, the insert has 16 songs my cd only had 11!...