- Save 15% on Save 15 Percent Off J5 Tactical Pen when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by J5 Tactical Flashlights. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% each on Qualifying items offered by J5 Tactical Flashlights when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code SAVE15J5 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
J5 Tactical V1-PRO 300 Lumen Ultra Bright Flashlight
|Sale:||$11.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$18.00 (60%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Super Bright 300 Lumens (Max Output) LED Producing An Intense Beam of Light up to 600 feet
- Intelligent, High / Low / Strobe Modes Means You Will be Ready For Anything That Comes Your Way
- Runs Off a Single AA Battery or a 14500 Rechargeable (not included) and gives hours of use
- Heavy Duty, Compact and Tough as Nails makes the J5 tactical V1-PRO the perfect for Hunting, Camping
- If you are not completely happy with your new flashlight. We Will Replace Or Refund Your Purchase
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
The Last Flashlight You Will Ever Need - The J5 Tactical V1-PRO Flashlight
Official Flashlight of Joe Gibbs Racing and the Number 19 ARRIS Toyota Camry driven by Carl Edwards
It’s official the J5 Tactical V1-Pro Flashlight is now our best-selling flashlight from the J5 Tactical range. With its ultra-bright LED light, and ability to run for hours of just a single AA Battery. This flashlight represents the best value in the J5 Tactical Family of Flashlights.
V1-Pro Features:- Small But Intense Super-Charged LED Flashlight (Max 300 Lumens)
- The Beam can sweep light over the length of two football fields on a clear night.
- Adjustable Focus Range – Zoom in for an intense beam or out for wider illumination.
- 3 Different Modes of use. High / Low / Strobe (for Cycling)
- Amazing Strength Considering It uses only a single AA Battery (not included)
- A Single Battery will give you more than a solid hour of brilliant bright light. Or Last a couple of weeks with normal daily use.
- Compact Tactical Design – tough as nails.
- Will Impress Your Friends and Yourself.
“Remember those big MagLights that took 4 D Cell Batteries? Well this mini tactical Flashlight using only a single AA Battery, simply blows it out of the water.”
Tested in the Field:- The J5 Tactical was recently tested with a rescue worker who gave it the big thumbs up after an all-night search and rescue mission.
- A recently returned serviceman told us he used his J5 Tactical in Afghanistan and upon return gave it too his Dad because he liked it so much.
Order With Confidence.If you have any problems whatsoever with your purchase, simply contact us and we will take care of it.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
On Christmas morning, both my sons liked the fancy flashlights, but they were instantly abandoned for the small JF Tactical Flashlight in its plain little box. Although very small, the J5 flashlight is stronger. The boys like the ability to focus and adjust the intensity of light. And the J5 flashlight only takes one battery! (the fancy flashlight takes three batteries)
So here I am to buy another J5 Flashlight so that each son can have his own!
All in all, I would defiantly recommend this light. Especially for the price.
This adventure began by seeing a repeated commercial on TV about a super bright flashlight that you can even run over with your car and it still works. So I was attracted but fortunately I did my research on Goodle and discovered the TV flashlight had a lot of negative reviews.
I can say a great deal about this the J5 Tactical. It's not the brightest. 300 lumens compared with phsically larger flashlights with 600 lumens. This is not an issue. This flashlight is VERY bright and you can focus it. When you focus to the max you don't see a round circle anymore, instead you see a square element projected brightly on the surface of the wall. I didn't like this. Still don't.
You have to buy a battery and charger for the battery separately. Be advised. It uses a 3.7 volt battery. Looks like an AA battery, but in reality the battery is slightly bigger that AA. You can't use a AA with this flashlight. Also I found a better price with both battery and battery charger on Ebay.
The flashlight has three modes. Bright, a little less bright, and strobe. Other flashlights have more modes, like SOS, with you don't need and give you more things you have to cycle through to get what you want. Here simplicity is good.
The flashlight is SMALL, and therefore VERY easy to keep with you at all times. You see that little clip there on the image where the flashlight fastens to your pocket it wherever. It's VERY strong, and VERY stiff and tight. A little too stiff and tight. You can't just clip it in your shirt pocket because of that. But stick it in your pants pocket or whatever because it's small light solid as a rock and very lightweight.
All in all, the best and favorite flashlight I've ever owned.
Most recent customer reviews
Perfect for camping, power outages, walking the dog at night, anything really.Read more