|Part Number||V1-Pro Black|
|Item Weight||2.4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||3.7 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Item model number||V1-Pro Black|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Metal batteries required.|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||2.6 Ounces|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Battery Cell Type||Alkaline|
J5 Tactical V1-Pro Flashlight – The Original Ultra Bright High Lumen Output LED Mini Tactical Flashlight
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
10% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ULTRA BRIGHT & LONG-LASTING - Easily light up an entire room or focus in on objects up to 600 feet away! 10 times brighter than old incandescent lights. Conveniently powered for hours with a single AA battery or a 14500 rechargeable battery. (Batteries not included)
- COMPACT, FOCUS ADJUSTABLE, THREE MODES - 3 Useful Settings (High – Low - Strobe) and wide-to-narrow beam zoom makes it ideal for use around the house, dog walking, hunting, camping or fishing. It is compact enough to fit in your pocket, backpack, or purse.
- WATER RESISTANT & VIRTUALLY INDESTRUCTIBLE - Compact and tough as nails, this flashlight can survive a 9-foot drop or being temporary submerged in water. Some reviewers have even put It in a freezer and run it over with a truck and it will still work! Suitable for use in rain, snow, or emergency situations.
- GREAT VALUE & PEACE OF MIND - Keep one in your car, one in your kitchen and one in your garage, or gift one to a friend or family member. The compact size makes them ideal to keep in a pocket or purse for anyone who has to walk through a car park late at night. With the added security of the Strobe mode which can help disorientate any would be attackers.
- SATISFACTION 100% GUARANTEED – If you don’t absolutely love your J5 Tactical Flashlight or if there are any issues with it at all. We will replace or refund your purchase. Every genuine J5 Tactical Flashlight comes with a one-year no questions asked replacement warranty and friendly customer service provided by J5 Tactical, a U.S.-based company.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
- Super Bright 300 Lumens (Max Output) LED Producing An Intense Beam of Light up to 600 feet
- Intelligent, High / Low / Strobe Modes Means You Will be Ready For Anything That Comes Your Way
- Runs Off a Single AA Battery or a 14500 Rechargeable (not included) and gives hours of use
J5 Tactical V1-PRO 300 Lumen Ultra Bright Flashlight
It’s official the J5 Tactical V1-Pro Flashlight is now our best-selling flashlight from the J5 Tactical range. With its ultra-bright LED light, and ability to run for hours of just a single AA Battery. This flashlight represents the best value in the J5 Tactical Family of Flashlights.
- Small But Intense Super-Charged LED Flashlight. (Max 300 Lumens)
- The Beam can sweep light over the length of two football fields on a clear night.
- Adjustable Focus Range – Zoom in for an intense beam or out for wider illumination.
- 3 Different Modes of use. High / Low / Strobe. (for Cycling)
- Amazing Strength Considering It uses only a single AA Battery. (not included)
- A Single Battery will give you more than a solid hour of brilliant bright light. Or Last a couple of weeks with normal daily use.
- Compact Tactical Design – tough as nails.
- Will Impress Your Friends and Yourself.
Compare with similar items
The Last Flashlight You Will Ever Need - The J5 Tactical V1-PRO Flashlight Official Flashlight of Joe Gibbs Racing and the Number 19 ARRIS Toyota Camry driven by Carl Edwards It's official the J5 Tactical V1-Pro Flashlight is now our best-selling flashlight from the J5 Tactical range. With its ultra-bright LED light and ability to run for hours of just a single AA Battery. This flashlight represents the best value in the J5 Tactical Family of Flashlights. V1-Pro Features: - Small But Intense Super-Charged LED Flashlight (Max 300 Lumens) - The Beam can sweep light over the length of two football fields on a clear night. - Adjustable Focus Range - Zoom in for an intense beam or out for wider illumination. - 3 Different Modes of use. High/Low/Strobe (for Cycling) - Amazing Strength Considering It uses only a single AA Battery (not included) - A Single Battery will give you more than a solid hour of brilliant bright light. Or Last a couple of weeks with normal daily use. - Compact Tactical Design - tough as nails. - Will Impress Your Friends and Yourself. "Remember those big MagLights that took 4 D Cell Batteries? Well this mini tactical Flashlight using only a single AA Battery, simply blows it out of the water." Tested in the Field: - The J5 Tactical was recently tested with a rescue worker who gave it the big thumbs up after an all-night search and rescue mission. - A recently returned serviceman told us he used his J5 Tactical in Afghanistan and upon return gave it too his Dad because he liked it so much. Order With Confidence. If you have any problems whatsoever with your purchase, simply contact us and we will take care of it.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
All in all, I would defiantly recommend this light. Especially for the price.
Well this is something else. I have never seen or felt such a quality flashlight in my hands, and for $12 you got to be kidding me. There is just something different when you feel it, it feels very solid and I think the outer coating of paint material is anodized into the metal. Doesn't feel like cheap spray-paint or like every other normal flashlight.
Enough about how it feels. The entire purpose of a flashlight is the light part of it. Do yourself a favor and search for some 14500 Li-ion 3.7v rechargeable batteries like these here EBL 14500 Li-ion Rechargeable Batteries 3.7V 800mAh for LED Flashlight Torch, 8 Packs. This flashlight is capable of handling 3.7v batteries so it's definitely worth it to opt for the 14500's instead of the normal 1.5v AA's put out. When combined with a single 14500 battery, I can honestly say I have never had or seen anyone with a brighter flashlight than the V1 Pro. And, it's only 4" long. Truly is incredible how many photons/lumens this flashlights LED chip and diode can emit off one tiny battery. The V1 Pro has a zoom-like function where you can zoom the light beam into a more focused area for increased intensity of light. However even un-zoomed it is still incredibly bright. For the scientifically interested, did you know "Isamu Akasaki, Hiroshi Amano and Nakamura were later awarded the 2014 Nobel prize in physics for the invention of the blue LED." Since this flashlight is also water resistant and doesn't have any visible holes or vents for heat dissipation, it can get a little hot is kept on for long periods of time while using a 3.7v battery so keep that in mind. This flashlight should be meant for the heavy duty uses such as walking to the outhouse while camping in a remote location on a dark starry night. Or using to chase off/blind a bear. Not hanging upside down from the roof of your tent in the on position for 3 hours at a time. For those uses, get an LED lamp.
5 stars all the way. You won't regret it, especially for the price.
This adventure began by seeing a repeated commercial on TV about a super bright flashlight that you can even run over with your car and it still works. So I was attracted but fortunately I did my research on Goodle and discovered the TV flashlight had a lot of negative reviews.
I can say a great deal about this the J5 Tactical. It's not the brightest. 300 lumens compared with phsically larger flashlights with 600 lumens. This is not an issue. This flashlight is VERY bright and you can focus it. When you focus to the max you don't see a round circle anymore, instead you see a square element projected brightly on the surface of the wall. I didn't like this. Still don't.
You have to buy a battery and charger for the battery separately. Be advised. It uses a 3.7 volt battery. Looks like an AA battery, but in reality the battery is slightly bigger that AA. You can't use a AA with this flashlight. Also I found a better price with both battery and battery charger on Ebay.
The flashlight has three modes. Bright, a little less bright, and strobe. Other flashlights have more modes, like SOS, with you don't need and give you more things you have to cycle through to get what you want. Here simplicity is good.
The flashlight is SMALL, and therefore VERY easy to keep with you at all times. You see that little clip there on the image where the flashlight fastens to your pocket it wherever. It's VERY strong, and VERY stiff and tight. A little too stiff and tight. You can't just clip it in your shirt pocket because of that. But stick it in your pants pocket or whatever because it's small light solid as a rock and very lightweight.
All in all, the best and favorite flashlight I've ever owned.