|Manufacturer||JACO Superior Products|
|Brand||JACO Superior Products|
|Item Weight||3 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||10 x 5 x 8 inches|
|Item model number||5824086580|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||JSP-025|
|Special Features||Lightweight, portable, and built from rugged ABS, Quiet, fast, & efficient 35L/min pump, Built-in air bleeder valve to reduce pressure in overinflated tires, 100% solid brass twist-on Schrader valve stem connector, Highly accurate ±1% digital pressure gauge|
|Safety Rating||ANSI Certified|
|Voltage||120 Volts (AC)|
Add to your order
from Allstate Protection Plans $10.49
- Plan starts on the date of purchase. Product breakdowns and malfunctions are covered after manufacturer's warranty.
- No additional costs for repairs - parts, labor, and shipping are all included.
- Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days. Transferable with gifts
- Easy claims process - file a claim anytime 24/7 via mobile app, online, or phone.
Tuesday, Dec 6
Ships from: Amazon Sold by: JACO Superior Products
Save with Used - Like New
Wednesday, Dec 7
Ships from: Amazon Sold by: Amazon Warehouse
JACO SmartPro 2.0 AC/DC Digital Tire Inflator Pump - Automatic Portable Air Compressor - 100 PSI (12V DC, 110-120V AC)
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- SmartPressure Technology: simply pre-set the built-in digital air gauge to your target pressure (PSI) & it will auto shut off when reached. Inflates passenger vehicle tires (car, truck, SUV) up to 65 PSI & bike tires up to 100 PSI (includes adapter for Presta Valves).
- High accuracy built-in digital air gauge measures up to 100 PSI w/ precision accuracy of ±1 PSI & offers super fast air flow (30 L/min) with inflation progress bar. Display screen features bright LCD backlight for visibility in the dark.
- Long-reach heavy duty 24 inch air hose features a rugged brass twist-connect nozzle chuck for a secure & hand-free seal to the tire valve stem, and built-in air bleeder valve for airing down overinflated tires.
- Fast & efficient air anywhere, anytime - equipped with an extended 10 foot 12V DC power cord for easy access to each tire on-the-go, and 6 foot AC power cord (110V / 120V) for use with home & garage power outlets.
- Super bright built-in LED safety light features 3 settings: off, flashlight, & emergency SOS. Accessories set includes adapters for bicycle presta valves, sport balls (needle), and inflatables. Backed by our 100% Lifetime Warranty.
Customers also search
Special offers and product promotions
- Buy 2 SmartPro 2.0 AC/DC Digital Tire Inflators by JACO Superior Products, Save an Instant 10%. Enter code 4H8W2RRT at checkout. See more products in this promotion
- Buy 3 SmartPro 2.0 AC/DC Digital Tire Inflators by JACO Superior Products, Save an Instant 15%. Enter code NML5ZU3J at checkout. See more products in this promotion
- Buy 4 SmartPro 2.0 AC/DC Digital Tire Inflators by JACO Superior Products, Save an Instant 20%. Enter code ZK78UVVY at checkout. See more products in this promotion
From the brand
SmartPro 2.0 by JACO
Over 35 Years of Experience
JACO tools are designed, engineered, and calibrated at our industrial facility in Crystal Lake, Illinois, and performance tested in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado by our team of experts with over 35 years of experience in the industry.
- Quality checked
- Built to last
- Designed in Colorado
- Performance engineered
Durable, Reliable, & Efficient Portable Air Compressors by JACO
SmartPro 2.0 AC/DC Digital Tire Inflator - 100 PSI (110-120V AC, 12V DC)
Never be without a reliable air supply for your car or bike tires. The SmartPro 2.0 Digital Tire Inflator by JACO has been engineered to provide superior performance in a portable, yet rugged, design that you can take anywhere. Simply plug the pump in to your 110-120V AC outlet (or) 12V vehicle power outlet, pre-set the digital gauge to your target pressure, and power "ON" the pump to fill your tires with precise accuracy. This ultra quiet, portable tire compressor couldn't be any easier to use!
- Smart Pressure - inflator automatically shuts off when the pre-set target pressure is reached.
- Fast & Efficient - capable of inflating a standard size car tire up to 50 PSI, bike tires up to 100 PSI, and small/compact tires up to 65 PSI.
- High Accuracy - built-in digital tire gauge features precise accuracy of ±1 PSI, ensuring your tires always stay properly inflated for superior performance, health, and longevity.
- Flexible Air Hose - 24 in. air hose lets you access the tire valve stem from any angle or position without hassle.
- Bright Safety Light - built-in LED flashlight offers three modes: 1) OFF 2) Standard Flashlight 3) Red Flashing SOS
- AC/DC Compatible - works on both 110-120V AC (wall outlets) or 12V DC (car accessory outlet) power sources
|Gauge Range||1-100 PSI|
|Max Inflation (Vehicle)||50 PSI (Standard Tire Sizes), 65 PSI (Compact/Spare Tire)|
|Max Inflation (Bicycles)||100 PSI|
|Power Source(s)||12V DC and 110-120V AC|
|Tire Valve Connector||Brass Twist-on Nozzle with Deflation Valve|
|Rated Flow||30 L/min|
|Pressure Control||Automatic shut-off at target pressure (pre-set)|
|Length of Power Cords||10 ft (12V DC) and 6 ft (110-120V AC)|
|Air Hose Length||24 in.|
|Included Accessories||Storage Bag + Accessory Nozzle Tips (2 pcs) + Presta-to-Schrader Bike Tire Adapter|
|LED Flashlight Modes||Off + Standard Flashlight (White) + Flashing SOS (Red)|
|Continuous Work Time||30 minutes|
Why Choose The SmartPro 2.0?
- AC/DC compatible - have a reliable air supply anywhere you go. This pump works on both 110-120V AC power (standard wall outlets) and 12V DC (vehicle accessory outlet).
- Automatic inflation - simply pre-set the digital gauge to your target tire pressure & press the "ON" button. The tire pump will shut-off as soon as the pre-set pressure is reached.
- Digital readout - LCD display screen features a bright backlight for high visibility at night time or in dark conditions. Display also shows a progress bar that visualizes how close to your target pressure you are.
- High accuracy - built-in pressure gauge is calibrated accurate within 1 PSI, ensuring your tires are never under or overinflated.
- Compact, yet capable - can inflate a standard size car tire up to 50 PSI, bike tires up to 100 PSI, and small/compact/spare tires up to 65 PSI.
- Fast & efficient - offers a steady air flow rate of 30 L/min, making this compressor ideal for emergency tire inflation, slow leaks, sudden flats, or regular maintenance.
- Ultra quiet - pump motor remains very quiet during inflation and won't disturb neighbors, wildlife, or anyone nearby.
- DC power cord - the 10 ft. DC power cord plugs into the 12 volt DC outlet in your vehicle, ensuring you have a reliable air supply anywhere you go.
- AC power cord - the 6 ft. AC power cord plugs into any standard wall outlet or power supply that offers 110-120V AC.
- Airtight seal - the 24 in. woven air hose features a durable brass tire valve connector that threads onto the tire valve for a quick, airtight seal. Hose nozzle end also has built-in air bleeder valve that lets you reduce pressure from overinflated tires.
Built-in LED Light Modes:
- Standard Flashlight (White)
- Flashing SOS (Red)
Accessory Kit Includes:
- Heavy Duty Storage Case w/ Side Pocket
- Presta-to-Schrader Valve Adapter for Bike Tires
- Needle Inflation Nozzle
- Inflatables Funnel Nozzle
- Spare Power Fuse
Reliable Tire Air Supply Anywhere You Go
Complete Tire Inflation Kit:
- JACO SmartPro 2.0 AC/DC Digital Tire Inflator - 100 PSI
- Zippered Storage Case with Side Pocket
- Nozzle Tips for Balls & Inflatables (2 pcs)
- Presta-to-Schrader Valve Adapter for Bike Tires
- Spare Power Fuse
- User Manual
What's in the box
Reviewed in the United States on December 11, 2018
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
on our BMW 430i X - Drive Convertible. This vehicle's tires are inflated to:
Front: 38psi, Rear: 45psi according to BMW. I was very impressed with this
inflator right out of the box. This inflator will be used on both of our vehicles
and will be stoyed within one of them. Outlined below is my review:
Nicely designed, well made, fitted carry case. The material is very substantial
and comes with a small side pocket for storing the included needle valve accessories.
The carry handle is a big plus.
The digital read-out is large and easy to read. Jogging up or down, using the control
buttons, will quickly achieve the desired air pressure. A "progress bar" is also shown
on the display along with a pressure read-out showing air being sent into the tire,
a very nice feature. Your Target Pressure will always be displayed along with the
status of air being introduced into the tire.
A useful feature. Although I used an outdoor 120V outlet, I turned the inflator
OFF when I had completed inflating each tire. The AC line cord stayed pluged
into the outlet.
This inflator has memory! You first choose the pressure, then set it, then begin
your inflation. The unit will remember your psi setting and begin to inflate the
tire once the ON switch is depressed. The unit also has an automatic SHUT-OFF.
Once the Target Pressure has been reached, it shuts down the compressor.
Valve Stem Coupling:
This inflator is fitted with a knurled brass screw-on valve stem coupling. I liked
this very much over one made from base metal or a thermoplastic material.
The valve stem coupling is a very important piece of the overall inflator.
An air bleed button is afixed adjacent to the valve stem coupling, a nice touch
for adjusting or tweeking a few lbs of air.
The JACO Smart Pro Inflator works quickly. I had no problem bringing all tires
up to specs within minutes.
The inflator lets you know it's working however, it is not overly loud.
The air hose is somewhat short. My outdoor convenience outlet is close by, however,
I did have to turn the car around once in order to reach the tires on the other side.
Also, there may be instances where an extension cord is needed to attach to the
AC line cord when using 115V power. Those issues are minor when considering
the performance of this inflator.
I highly recommend this inflator. It's features are very useful and functional.
The unit works quickly, appears to produce more psi than needed, and will
prevent you from over-inflating your tires with the highly visible digital display
screen. Carrying an extension cord and a longer one for 12V use may be a good
idea..Hopefully this inflator will last a good number of years.
Having just recently received it, I've only had occasion to use it a few times thus far, but at this point I really like it and it has met all my expectations. The backlit digital display is bright and easy to read, the switches are intuitive, and the hollow recess on the bottom is sufficient to keep the cords organized. I didn't have any problem getting them to fit back in there after taking everything apart to use it. Some reviewers have commented on struggles with air loss when removing the threaded hose-end connector, but I didn't have any issue with this at all. As long as you unscrew it fairly quickly, it isn't a problem. I could see how it would be more of an issue for someone with very wide fingers in a tight wheel situation. I actually love the threaded screw-on connector. I always had trouble getting the clamp-type connectors to fit tight and hold in place. No such problem with the screw-on connector. Screw it on, turn on the power, then stand up and let it fill for you unattended.
For SUV tires filling to 33-37 psi, I've found the auto-stop and digital pressure reading to be quite accurate (I tested with a separate gauge after removing the hose and they were all right on the reading I had set to). Bike tires needed more hands-on attention, since the digital reading tended to fluctuate quite a bit while the pump was running. As a result, for each of four bike tires, the auto-stop stopped too early, probably due to the pressure reading fluctuations while running. But it's not a big deal, since when it stops you can clearly see on the display that the tire needs a bit more air, so just turn the pump on for a bit more time. In so doing, when it stopped the second time it overshot by a few psi, but the bleed valve makes it simple to back off the air to exactly where you want. Again, after removing the hose, I tested with a separate gauge and the pressures were consistent with what the digital readout had said.
The compressor is lightweight but feels sturdy enough for a portable compressor, and comes with a nice zippered storage bag. All in all, the JACO unit is exactly what I was looking for and I'd recommend it; in fact, I'll probably suggest to my sons-in-law to get one.
The hose is not so bad as it has some strength to hold itself against the walls and the small lip helps it not fall out, but the power cords have no such support and fall right out. This is especially annoying since there are two different sets of power cords for AC or DC power, so you'll always have a cumbersome power cord to deal with no matter which one you choose.