Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Book House Cleaning henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Format: DVD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 171 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 180 reviews
on March 8, 2013
I now have the entire ten seasons of JAG. Season seven begins with the second half of the season six cliff-hanger "Adrift." Mac's engagement to Brumby comes to an abrupt end and that's just the first part of this excellent season. Each of the actor's has settled into their roles and are all believable. The military part of the show is true to life. The uniforms and medals are correct and the military courtesies are also portrayed well. This has always been one of my favorite series as are its spinoffs (NCIS and NCIS: LA). If you like courtroom and military drama then this is a must haves. It certainly is for me. One can watch these episodes over and over and never grow tired of them. I definitely give this two thumbs up.
on January 30, 2012
I ordered two seasons and they arrived together very fast after I had ordered, even before the expected delivery date. The box they were sent in was not damaged and in VERY GOOD condition, however when I opened the box bothe of the seasons looked like they had been in a fight. Their corners were all scrapped up and torn, as well as the plastic covering them. When I opened them I found out the CD's were rolling around in the cases because the clips were ALL broken. This was extremely upsetting because a lot of the CD's had scratches on them from rolling around and I was afraid they were not going to play right. But they did end of playing, I just still hope nothing is wrong with them. I would definetly think twice about ordering DVD's from this seller since there was a good chance then seasons I had bought could have been damaged.
on December 17, 2008
I was introduced late in the game to JAG after watching countless reruns on USA Network. I had never seen one preview for the show in my limited TV viewing, so I did not know that this was an ongoing series. In any event Season 7 of JAG is the classic JAG when all the characters were still likeable. This is a show that can be watched by every member of the family without any embarassment. Some episodes get preachy at times, but I love the fact that there was never any over-the-top violence, just real-life exaggerated stories about the military and lawyers doing things they would never do in real life. But that's entertainment. I don't think I could stomach a lawyer reality show. That would be boring to tears. So if you're new to JAG and looking for a series that you can collect and enjoy for a very long time, this is it. I have collected all the Season DVD's so far, and intend to purchase the rest as the're released.
on December 21, 2008
All 24 episodes of this extremely interesting season are included in this DVD pack. Starting with Mac's marriage to Brumby being indefinitely postponed and ending with a hi-jacked Russian sub ready to launch an attack against the US, the seventh season is full of action and clashes in and out of the courtroom. However, you can't help but wonder if Mac and Harm wouldn't be better off getting hitched to each other! Bud sees active service, with Harriet getting more and more worried about his safety. Espionage plays a major part in some episodes, with the main heroes functioning more as unofficial agents than lawyers. On the whole, it's good, clean fun, with lots of smart-aleck one-liners, mostly on the part of Admiral Chegwidden and Mac!
on April 26, 2014
I like all the episodes of this show/I guess it is in part due to seeing men & women in uniform as well as watching Elliot, Bell, and Jackson perfect their craft so as to make their roles so believable to me. I will not be sorry to have made this purchase/the series to me shows no aging as time goes by.
on September 11, 2008
I have watched Jag on TV after it finished its run as a series, and I regret not watching it when it was being made. I love the series. I later found out at the end of the run, that Trevor Goddard who played Mic Brumby may have died. Is that so? What happened to the man? He was such a man you loved to dislike at times, but such a good actor. I appreciated how the Navy is portrayed in this series, as well as the justice system in the program. Thankyou for this. I would like to see the seasons 7 through 10 speeded up as well. Could you share what ever happened to John M. Jackson and the rest of the crew and what they are doing today? Thanks...

Alfred S.
on January 1, 2014
One of the most infuriating aspects of DVDs is when the making of them doesn't let you skip the opening and go to the start of the episode. You only need to see so many of the opening name and scenes that repeated each week of the series, when watching episode after episode. Additionally, they have an all play, so you don't have to go back to the menu each time,scroll down the list to the next episode in sequence and select it - you can watch one, it ends, the beginning comes on, you hit skip and into the next episode you are - delightful. Besides this is a series worth watching and re-watching and sometimes insightful to how the legal system does and does not work.
on February 28, 2017