Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(2 star, Verified Purchases). See all 179 reviews
on July 17, 2012
I was delighted to receive Season 6,8.9,10 as it is a product that I love and I have all other season.

So it was with dismay that I was unable to play the DVD's on my Home Video due to region issues, this should have been something that should have been brought to the purhaser's attention at the time of buying. I am able to play it on the Pc however this has restrictions also in that I am able to change the setting of the region only three times I want to be able to see all video on both my DVD player and LAP Top and there should be facility to do this. Afraid to send the items back as I may not be able to get them here in the future. Hopefully technology will change.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 26, 2008
The 6th disc ended with [part1] of ADRIFT.Where is part 2? It ended right in the middle of an episode and left you blank as to what happened. I was VERY DISSAPOINTED with this. IT'S LIKE READING A BOOK WITH THE LAST CHAPTER MISSING.
44 comments| One person found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse