Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Carrie Underwood All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon thechi thechi thechi  Echo Dot Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

• Customer reviews

on April 25, 2015
This is a counterfeit product. The backpack broke after 6 months and when it was sent to JanSport for repair, JanSport notified us that the backpack was counterfeit and not under warranty.
77 comments| 318 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 30, 2017
Bought this for my freshman year of high school and still use it in my sophomore year in college. I use it to travel, school, or to the gym. I've carried my computer, gaming console, electronics, and everything else for a lot of years and it still looks good as new.
on June 23, 2015
This backpack is starting to fall apart and I expected it to hold longer. I carry a lot of heavy books and I can kind of tell why its falling apart. From the holes in the bottom you'd assume that I had dragged it through a mile of stones, but asthetically its a casual good looking backpack. Might get another one if this rips completely.
on October 20, 2016
Get one every year for my daughter. They don't wear out, we usually clean them up and donate the used one. Daughter is a little vain and wants a new one every year. Good product, can't go wrong with a JanSport
on June 25, 2012
I've used these backpacks for years, and I've only owned two so far. I like that it looks simple. It doesn't have too many unnecessary pockets. I sling this over my right shoulder to keep from being pickpocketed during my commute. My current backpack has been used for maybe four years, and it's still going strong. It has enough support padding on the straps, but could use some padding on the back for heavier things to carry. This isn't a big deal since I don't like bringing a lot of stuff in my bag too often. Classic backpack. Would recommend.
on October 22, 2015
Basic two pocket backpack. I needed something to carry my purse and lunch bag in as I walk o work. This fit the bill. I have on occasion had to lug home my laptop or other work binders. There is always plenty of room to make it all fit. Typical, basic JanSport backpack. Did not disappoint.
on October 30, 2015
Jansport has been the same since I was in school, and thats why I love them. The kids tore through some crappy school bags again. I wanted to get something that would last them longer this time. In comes Jansport, with a bargain of a price for their quality and warranty. You can't beat them.
on August 13, 2014
Got this backpack a year ago, teen still uses it everyday. It is still in great shape. She now thinks she could have gotten a bigger one , ( for coats and extra changes of clothes along with daily notebooks.)
She uses the front zipper pocket as a purse.
It's a good deal on a sturdy and cool looking backpack.
I think it arrived in a timely manner.
on March 27, 2015
I couldn't do it. I had to return it. I was so excited too.

First of all - the straps. The strap have very think and firm straps; it's hard and bulky and very annoying and distracting.

Secondly - I wanted something simple, but this was just TOO simple. I thought I could handle this, but I couldn't; I want one more middle pocket and also a drink holder (mesh side holder).
on September 16, 2017
Jansport has been around awhile, this product is well made!!!
Its the only brand i like cause of it longevity!!! Worth the money!