- Brand Name: JBL
- Model Number: SP-8CII
- Color: White
- Speaker Type: Ceiling; Wall-Mount
- Speaker Amplification Type: Passive
JBL 8" 2-Way 100-Watt Round In-ceiling Speakers (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Power handling: 100 watts
- 8" titanium-laminate polypropylene woofer with butyl-rubber surround
- 1" titanium-laminate dome tweeter with EOS waveguide swivel mount
- Frequency response: 32Hz-20kHz
- Long excursion low frequency driver design
From the Manufacturer
Think in-wall speakers can't compete with big kids on the block? Think again. JBL audio technology delivers easy-to-install in-wall speakers that can fill a room with rich, powerful, engaging sound. Whether you want to spread music through the house or make that home theater system disappear from sight, JBL SoundPoint speakers will get the job done.
- Sensitivity (2.83V @ 1m): 89dB
- Low-Frequency Driver: 8" Titanium-laminate cone with rubber surround
- High-Frequency Driver: 1" Titanium-laminate dome with swivel mount
- Maximum Recommended Amplifier Power: 100 Watts
- Frequency Response (10dB): 32Hz 20kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 2.4kHz
- Plate Size (Diameter): 10-7/8" (275mm)
- Mounting Cutout Size (Diameter): 9-1/2" (240mm)
- Mounting Depth: 4-1/4" (108mm)
What's in the Box?
One pair of speakers (white) with grilles. Template/paint shield.
Top Customer Reviews
The instructions were clear, installation was easy but one of the two speaker was defective and not producing any bass.
The bass was very weak on the other one though even after boosting from the amp. High frequencies were good but mediums were very boring most likely tiring when listening for long period.
Maybe I'm used to listen to High fidelity hence the reason for my disappointment but in any case I'm going to look for higher end ones.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I've notice the price fluctuates a lot for these speakers. I got them for $120 on Amazon, and was very impressed with the sound for the price. Read morePublished on March 25, 2008 by The Flibster