Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 41-50 of 120 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 137 reviews
on December 31, 2012
I hooked up these speakers about a month ago and they sound great. The strings on a guitar to the water rushing by in a movie is very clear. If you are an audiophile, then these speakers are not for you. If you like great music and to watch movies with theater quality sound then these will do just fine.
on April 27, 2013
These speakers sound great and can handle the power of my amp. Great upgrade to my previous speakers.
The speakers shipped but one satellite speaker was distorted. Another system shipped and I am in great shape. The one speaker issue is the only reason I did not assign 5 stars.
on May 15, 2013
I was searching for a home theater speakers for 3 months to compliment the home theater TV and tuner I had bought one year ago. These were the right price, there were many choices out there but this was a big bargain.
on August 26, 2013
Bought this system like a year ago, I just hooked up to my Harman Kardon reciever about a month ago and it sounds amazing specially playing blue ray movies, the design of the speakers and the sub are very elegant . for the price paid I can't ask for more
on April 4, 2010
When upgrading to an HD system I decided I'd had enough of the big Infiniti speakers I had and looked for something a little more compact.

These are definitely eye candy, especially when mounted on their (separately available) stands, but they also provide great room-filling sound, and sound good regardless of whether you're watching an action movie or a classical music concert.
on June 10, 2013
Purchased this as a gift for my husband, along with a receiver which is not included. He loved it, said they were high quality speakers and I did a good job picking them out :) I'm no expert but I think they sound terrific. I highly recommend.
on November 22, 2013
This surround system was worth $$$ with high quality built and great sounds. Recommended with small or mid size entertainment room. A nice thing that included the mount bracket speakers. Also, it's fast shipping. A+++
on July 15, 2016
Exactly as described.
on January 29, 2014
I'm very happy, installed those speakers with a Harman Kardon amplifier, the sound is incredible. Simply more than I expected.
on August 31, 2016