Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $21.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online at www.Asurion.com/Amazon or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon.com Gift Card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts are available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- MORE DETAILS: Additional information about this protection plan is available within the “Product guides and documents” section. Simply click “User Guide” for more info. Asurion will also email your plan confirmation with Terms & Conditions to the address associated with your Amazon account within 24 hours of purchase (if you do not see this email, please check your spam folder). Contact us if you cannot locate your plan confirmation and Terms & Conditions via email at AmazonFeedback@Asurion.com.
JBL GX-A604 4-Channel Full Range Amplifier
Enhance your purchase
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||13.98 x 17.64 x 10.43 inches|
|Number of Channels||4|
About this item
- 60W RMS X 4 into 4-Ohm
- 85W RMS X 4 into 2-Ohm
- Cast-aluminum heat sink
- Built-in electronic crossover networks
- Switchable bass boost
Frequently bought together
Customers also search
Compare with similar items
| || |
JBL GX-A602 2-Channel Full Range Amplifier,Black
Alpine MRV-F300 4-Channel Car Amplifier, 50 Watts RMS x 4
Rockford Fosgate P400X4 Punch 400 Watt 4 Channel Amplifier
JBL - 4-channel, 100W x 2@ 4 ohms, full-range marine amplifier
|Sold By||Watts and Volts (we track SERIAL #s)||Amazing Dealzzz||Googol Shop||Dynamic Autosound||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||13.98 x 17.64 x 10.43 inches||10.08 x 18.31 x 10.43 inches||12.99 x 9.06 x 4.33 inches||5.8 x 12 x 17 inches||9.21 x 17.91 x 4.33 inches|
|Style||4-Channel Amplifier||2-Channel Amplifier||4-CHANNEL||P400X4||amplifier|
What's in the box
A 435-watt, four-channel, full-range powerhouse, the GX-A604 -with on-board variable electronic crossovers and variable Bass EQ on the rear channels -is certainly a versatile system building tool. With all that power inside a 2-1/16" (52mm) high, 8-1/8" (206mm) wide and 11-13/16" (300mm) deep package, the GX-A604 is easy to install yet can serve as the foundation of a truly sophisticated sound system
Reviewed in the United States on November 13, 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My jbl-integration failed after the stupid PAC converter gave up and so I figured I'd go here. 4 matched jbl components front and rear, alpine HU, and this amp. No subs.
Amp seems medical grade. It's better built than the jbl speakers are (speaker assembly was a bit of a disappointment but still sound good) and it's clean. It pushes the 6.5's effortlessly, is clean, doesn't seem to color the sound, and controls cone movements accurately. The s/n ratio was a little low compared to some of the others but if there is noise I can't hear it. It is a little large to shoehorn into some spaces but class AB would be. Very happy.
UPDATE: found a flaw: I kept noticing that I one speaker (left front) was always louder than the rest. I ended up sending a test tone through the amp and 200hz and measuring each output with an ac voltmeter. The left front channel on my amp is always higher by 5-10% unless I keep the sensitivity adjustment down all the way towards 4v. It's a bit of a pain because it's noticeable and there's no per-channel adjustment. The rear channel is balanced left to right.
2-6.5 skaar audio
4- Nb2 tweeters.
NB. I did not spend a long period playing music since I installed it. The way I set it up does not put heavy stress on the amplifier. I use a car audio crossover and adjust it and a way to take what I need from that amp. Which is (mid and high range).
The bass unit is on a different amp.
Top reviews from other countries
I am running it as a 2 channel . My speakers and cross overs are running at 4 ohms . 1 @ tweet
2@ 5-1/4 mids and 2 @ 6” woofers per channel .
I have yet to test long term .
Reviewed in Canada 🇨🇦 on April 4, 2022