Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "JBL LSR310S 10" Powered Studio Subwoofer" and save 44% off the $499.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
JBL LSR310S 10" Powered Studio Subwoofer
- JBL Patented Slip Stream Port This patented JBL port design works in concert with the LSR310S low frequency driver for deep, dynamic bass response at all playback levels.
- XLF Extended Low Frequency Setting JBL first, the XLF setting activates a specially-engineered tuning that emulates the ample bass tuning used in today's dance clubs.
- The custom-designed driver in the LSR310S delivers deep low frequency response into the 20 Hz region, and 113 dB peak output, for long periods at full rated power with no risk of failure.
- Professional Balanced Inputs and Outputs with balanced XLR and 1/4-Inch inputs and XLR outputs you can add the LSR310S to any studio monitor system to extend its low frequency performance.
- Selectable Input Sensitivity The -10dBV/+4 dBu sensitivity switch ensures compatibility with a broad range of signal sources, allowing you to connect the LSR310S to high-output professional equipment without any danger of input overload.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
3 Series Family
Introducing the 3 Series Powered Studio Monitors. The first to incorporate JBL’s groundbreaking Image Control Waveguide, providing detail and depth like never before. Micro-dynamics in reverb tails, the subtleties of mic placement are clearly revealed. A realistic soundstage creates the tangible sense that there is a center channel speaker. 3 Series' broad, room-friendly sweet spot means everyone in the room hears the same level of dimension and transparency. With legendary JBL transducers, custom-designed power amplifiers, and the waveguide technology from our flagship M2 Master Reference Monitors, the surprisingly affordable 3 Series will boost the image in your studio.
- Driver : 250mm (10-inch) High-Excursion, Down-Firing
- Low Frequency Extension : 27 Hz
- Max Peak SPL : 113 dB
- Amplifi er Power : 200 W CLass D
- Crossover Settings: 80 Hz, XLF, External
- Inputs: 2 x XLR, 2 x TRS Balanced
LSR310S Powered Studio Subwoofer with XLF
Extend your system LF all the way down! The LSR310S subwoofer incorporates JBL’s patented Slip Stream Port working in concert with a custom 10' down-fi ring driver and a 200 Watt amplifi er to add deep, powerful bass to any studio monitor system. A JBL fi rst, the XLF Extended Low Frequency setting lets you hear your tracks with the augmented bass tuning used in today’s dance clubs.
BIG POWER, BIG SOUND
Compare to similar items
This item JBL LSR310S 10" Powered Studio Subwoofer
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||RECORDING STORE||Amazon.com||EverythingMusic|
|Item Dimensions||15.65 x 17.65 x 15 in||18 x 16 x 18.5 in||19 x 18.75 x 19 in||17.8 x 20.4 x 12.9 in||21.1 x 22.1 x 19.1 in||26.3 x 22.9 x 25.4 in|
|Item Weight||34.3 lbs||33.3 lbs||27.33 lbs||26.46 lbs||40.15 lbs||72 lbs|
You're not monitoring without a sub are you? It's the 21st century for crying out loud! Gone are the days of wimpy, bassless tracks! Modern music needs - nay, demands - bass, and without a sub how are you to know if you have the right amount of low-end "oomph!"? JBL's LSR310S powered sub is your affordable powered sub solution - not to mention being the perfect companion piece to your LSR300 series monitors (but it'll work with virtually any system). The JBL LSR310S reaches all the way down to 27Hz, so there's no doubt it'll faithfully reproduce the lowest lows, making sure you always have a clear picture of the bass in your tracks. Beef up your studio playback with the 200-watt, powered JBL LSR310S subwoofer.
Top customer reviews
Pretty much all of the speakers in my home are JBL's. I've been using them for many years and they have NEVER failed me. So, whenever the need arises, despite cost, I turn to JBL because of their attention to detail, longevity and overall product quality.
One thing that was a surprise is this thing is BIG! I have a subwoofer in our great room that is also a 10 inch speaker that is 1/3 the size of this beast. 15 inches on each side and 18 inches tall. So it sits a bit "in the way" in my office/studio. WAAAAY Worth it!!
I'm connecting to my Mac via a Presonus AudioBox iTwo: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KBMAJZS/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s02?ie=UTF8&psc=1
It connects via USB which bypasses the lame DAC that Apple uses. MUCH cleaner sound and an easy connect to the speakers via XLR and TSR connectors.
I am VERY happy with this choice on day one - today!
Check your available space. The sub is a little bigger than I anticipated. I didn't measure or anything as I have plenty of space for it. If you're tight for space, you should check the dimensions.