Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
JBL Professional LSR310S -Channel Studio Subwoofer, 10-Inch
|Speakers Maximum Output Power||200 Watts|
|Speaker Size||10 Inches|
About this item
- Jbl patented slip stream port This patented JBL port design works in concert with the LSR310S Low frequency driver for Deep, dynamic Bass Response at all playback levels
- Xlf extended low frequency setting JBL first, the xlf setting Activates a specially-engineered tuning that emulates the ample bass tuning used in today's dance clubs
- The custom-designed driver in the LSR310S delivers deep low frequency response into the 20 Hz region, and 113 dB peak output, for long periods at full rated power with no risk of failure
- Professional balanced inputs and outputs with balanced XLR and 1/4-inch inputs and XLR outputs you can add the LSR310S to any Studio monitor system to extend its low frequency performance
- The -10Dbv/+4 dB sensitivity switch ensures compatibility with a broad range of signal sources, allowing you to connect the LSR310S to high-output professional equipment without any danger of input overload. Maximum peak input level: +20. 3 dB
- Purchase includes: studio monitor, power cable, and set-up guide
- Inputs: balanced XLR (x2) and TRS (x2)
Buy this product as Renewed and save $106.90 off the current New price.
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Experience and excellence:
For 70 years we have employed the best methodology and tools, and, as established at the very beginning by our founder, James B. Lansing, we develop everything from the ground up. This not only ensures success in the marketplace, it guarantees our efforts exceed the needs and expectations of audio professionals throughout the world. It’s a journey that is legendary worldwide and has positioned JBL as one of the world leaders in professional audio.
- #Hear The Truth
10-inch Powered Studio Subwoofer with LXF
Extend your system LF all the way down! The LSR310S subwoofer incorporates JBL’s patented Slip Stream Port working in concert with a custom 10" down-firing driver and a 200 Watt amplifier to add deep, powerful bass to any studio monitor system. A JBL first, the XLF Extended Low Frequency setting lets you hear your tracks with the augmented bass tuning used in today’s dance clubs.
- JBL Patented Slip Stream Port
- XLF Extended Low Frequency Setting
- Custom 10" Down-Firing High Excursion Low Frequency Driver
- Professional Balanced Inputs and Outputs
- Selectable Input Sensitivity
- Volume Control
JBL Patented Slip Stream Port
This patented JBL port design works in concert with the LSR310S low frequency driver for deep, dynamic bass response at all playback levels. The double-flared shape of the port is precisely calculated to optimize low-frequency extension.
Custom 10" Down-Firing High Excursion Low Frequency Driver
JBL Transducers are legendary for their performance. The custom-designed driver in the LSR310S exemplifies JBL engineering prowess, delivering deep low frequency response into the 20 Hz region, and 113 dB peak output, for long periods at full rated power with no risk of failure.
XLF Extended Low Frequency
A JBL first, the XLF setting activates a specially-engineered tuning that emulates the ample bass tuning used in today's dance clubs. When producing a dance track, the XLF setting will inspire you and bring a bit of the club to your control from. For inspiration to the max, position the LSR310S in the nearest corner of your room and activate the XLF setting.
|JBL 305P MkII||JBL 306P MkII||JBL 308P MkII||JBL LSR310S|
|System Type||Powered 5" Two-Way Studio Monitor||Powered 6" Two-Way Studio Monitor||Powered 8" Two-Way Studio Monitor||Powered 10" Studio Subwoofer with XLF|
|Frequency Range (-10dB)||43 Hz – 24 kHz||39 Hz – 24 kHz||37 Hz – 24 kHz||27 Hz|
|Frequency Response (±3dB):||49 Hz – 20 kHz||47 Hz – 20 kHz||45 Hz – 20 kHz||33 Hz|
|Peak SPL Max||108dB||110dB||112dB||113 dB|
|Coverage Pattern||120° x 90°||120° x 90°||120° x 90°||Down-firing 10" speaker and Slip Stream port provide tight and focused low end|
|Input Types||Balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS||Balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS||Balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS||2 x XLR, 2 x TRS Balanced|
|Dimensions||11.7" x 7.3" x 9.1" (298 x 185 x 231mm)||14.2" x 8.8" x 11.1" (361 x 224 x 282mm)||16.5" x 10" x 12.1" (419 x 254 x 308mm)||17.65" x 15" x 15.65" (448mm x 381mm x 398mm)|
|Weight||10.43 lbs (4.73kg)||13.42 lbs (6.1kg)||17.87 lbs (8.1kg)||34.3 lbs (15.6kg)|
Compare with similar items
Monoprice Stage Right 10-Inch Powered Studio Multimedia Subwoofer - (605999)
KRK 10S2 V2 10" 160 Watt Powered Studio Subwoofer
Yamaha HS8 Studio Subwoofer
Samson MediaOne 10S - Active Studio Subwoofer
Mackie MR Series, Studio Subwoofer 10-Inch Professional-Grade with 120 Watts of class A/B Amplification, Powered (MRS10)
|Item Dimensions||17.65 x 15.65 x 15.00 inches||18.00 x 16.20 x 19.40 inches||20.08 x 18.90 x 17.72 inches||16.00 x 18.00 x 18.50 inches||18.75 x 19.00 x 19.00 inches||15.20 x 12.60 x 15.00 inches|
|Item Weight||34.00 lbs||2.46 lbs||41.50 lbs||32.74 lbs||27.33 lbs||33.10 lbs|
You're not monitoring without a sub are you? It's the 21st century for crying out loud! Gone are the days of wimpy, baseless tracks! Modern music needs - nay, demands - bass, and without a sub how are you to know if you have the right amount of low-end "oomph! "? Jbl LSR310S Powered sub is your affordable powered sub solution - not to mention being the perfect companion piece to your Lsr300 series monitors (but it'll work with virtually any system). The JBL LSR310S reaches all the way down to 27Hz, so there's no doubt it'll faithfully reproduce the lowest lows, making sure you always have a clear picture of the bass in your tracks. Beef up your studio playback with the 200-watt, powered JBL LSR310S subwoofer.