JBL Micro Wireless Bluetooth Speaker (Green)
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Wirelessly stream audio from your portable devices like smartphones and tablets
- Experience loud and clear JBL sound from a compact speaker with a tuned bass port
- Get up to five hours of uninterrupted audio from its rechargeable battery
- Portable design fits easily into backpacks or pockets
- Smart-cable design - Built-in 11-13/16-inch (30-centimeter) audio cable with 3.5 mm plug stores in the bottom of the speaker to prevent tangling
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare to similar items
This item JBL Micro Wireless Bluetooth Speaker (Green)
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||Quantum Networks||Photo-Zone||Xcess Limited|
|Item Dimensions||—||6.5 x 4.1 x 2 in||11 x 11 x 5 in||9.5 x 3.5 x 2 in|
|Item Weight||0.62 lb||0.52 lb||1.25 lbs||—|
|Power Source||battery-powered||battery-powered||AC & Battery||Battery|
The JBL Micro Wireless is the first ultra-portable speaker featuring a Li-ion rechargeable battery, built-in bass port and wireless Bluetooth connection. With a 1-5/8-inch (40-millimeter) driver, it delivers full-range JBL sound with exceptional bass - yet it fits easily in backpacks or clips onto clothing. You can wirelessly stream audio to the speaker from any Bluetooth-equipped mobile phone or tablet, or use the included audio cable to connect the speaker to any mobile device or MP3 player. You can even daisy-chain with other JBL Micro Wireless speakers for a powerful sonic experience. LED indicator lets you know when the built-in Li-ion rechargeable battery is low, so you know when the JBL Micro Wireless needs charging Daisy-chain capability
Top customer reviews
I first compared JBL Micro Wireless vs. HDMX XT (smaller category), then Photive Cyren v. Amazon Basics Bluetooth Speaker (larger category).
In comparing, I used various songs from various genres: country, reggae, hip-hop, edm.
In comparing, I used only bluetooth connections from both my iphone and my laptop. (I did not test with aux cable connections b/c I never intend on using the speakers in that fashion).
JBL v. HDMX -
- HDMX has the capability of being much louder than the JBL, but it distorted at high volume. Even at a lower volume where it didn’t distort, it kind of sounded like the music was playing through a tunnel.
- JBL was much more crisp, even at max volume (little or no distortion). However, JBL max volume was not as loud as HDMX max volume.
- Bass given more emphasis on HDMX, but JBL was much more smooth and balanced. Honestly though, if you are looking for bass, neither the HDMX nor the JBL deliver a pounding bass.
Conclusion: If you want loud, maybe for party, and don’t mind distortion HDMX wins. If you want loud enough, and crisp JBL wins hands down. Winner JBL
Cyren v. Amazon
- I will not even go into detail here. Amazon wins, plain and simple. Louder, fuller, better bass. I am incredibly impressed with Amazon's speaker here.
- Note again here that neither Cyren nor Amazon have pounding bass either.
JBL v. Amazon
- Question here is purely size. Amazon is over twice the size of JBL. JBL weighs about as much as a feather, while Amazon is rather heavy (little less than a pound). For me, I want to be able to throw the speaker in my backpack and just go. Amazon is a little too big in my opinion, and would be better suited for leaving in your kitchen for a party, or outside by the pool. JBL can literally fit in your back pocket. So, for my use, JBL wins, but Amazon does sound incredible.
I did buy it with the intent of utilizing it with he JBL Clip, but there is no microphone on this one and the sound stabilization when they're hooked up together is affected differently when you add the Micro into the mix; I bought it because it's green and I'm willing to sacrifice a few features to get the color I want.
I use it to amplify my iPad when watching videos. Also is great for playing your music in a car without Bluetooth.
Sound can be controlled by the connected device or the dial on the side - the little wheel is replaced by buttons in the Clip and I think I prefer the wheel.
I usenet every day because of its size and I love it.
They also come with a nice carrying case, and I've used them a good amount and only have charged them once so far, so battery life seems to last pretty long. The bluetooth also works very well. I love this speaker, and the green color is really cute as well! It will be awesome to bring for trips, and even to use in the car since I don't have an aux cable and this speaker is definitely loud enough to be very audible over driving noises. Well worth the money!
- Quick and easy bluetooth sync to my Android phone
- Excellent sound from various music (Dave Matthews Band, Bruno Mars, etc)
- small enough, but sturdy enough to make you feel like it will last
- carry pouch is nice to help keep it clean when traveling with it
- have the 'old school' volume dial is actually very nice. It lets you adjust the volume to just the right level.
- it can get very loud without any distortion
- none so far
I did try one other brand speaker and this one blew that one away. I ended up returning that one and got a 2nd one of these.