Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "JBL Everest 750 Over-Ear Wireless Bluetooth Headph..." and save 60% off the $379.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
4-Year Portable Electronics Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
JBL Everest 750 Over-Ear Wireless Bluetooth Headphones (Blue)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Built–In Microphone With Echo Cancellation Technology For Crystal Clear, Hands–Free Calls
- A Sleek Fold–Flat Design And A Premium, Hard Carrying Case Allow Maximum Portability And Protection
- Adaptive Noise Cancelling Over-Ear Bluetooth Headphones
- Legendary JBL Pro Audio Sound
- 15 Hour Battery, Quick Recharge In 3 Hours
Buy this product as Certified Refurbished and save $80.45.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
JBL Everest 710 Over-Ear Wireless Bluetooth Headphones (Gun Metal)
Sennheiser HD 4.50 Bluetooth Wireless Headphones with Active Noise Cancellation (HD 4.50 BTNC)
Master & Dynamic MW60 Wireless Headphones
JBL E65BTNC Wireless Over-Ear Noise-Cancelling Headphones with Mic and One-Button Remote (Black)
JBL Everest 750 Over-Ear Wireless Bluetooth Headphones (Blue) (Certified Refurbished)
|Price||$229.95||$237.95||See price in cart||$539.00||$199.95||$149.50|
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||GRAMOPHONE||Electronics 4 Us||Amazon.com||DA&T Tech||Electronics Expo||Electronics Expo|
|Item Dimensions||5.51 x 11.02 x 9.84 in||2.76 x 8.27 x 8.66 in||3.94 x 7.08 x 10.25 in||3.75 x 10 x 8 in||—||5.51 x 11.02 x 9.84 in|
|Item Weight||1.1 lbs||1.98 lbs||7.84 ounces||3 lbs||—||1.1 lbs|
|Additional Features||—||Wireless, echo cancellation, carrying case, handsfree, Microphone-Feature||Wireless, Noise-Cancellation, Microphone-Feature||—||—||—|
Your life, your music, your comfort the all–new JBL Everest Elite 750NC is truly shaped around you. Smartly engineered, enjoy wireless freedom with up to 20 hours of listening pleasure on a single charge. In Adaptive Noise Cancelling (ANC) mode, control what you want to hear for up to 15 hours. A 3–hour quick recharge, an echo cancelling microphone for hands–free calls, Legendary JBL Pro Audio Sound, compact hard carrying case and flat–fold design elevate these headphones to travel companion par excellence. Meticulously crafted from premium materials and conceived for a snug fit and long–lasting comfort, these sleek and elegant headphones come in metallic finishes and colors. Dare to listen.Bluetooth Connectivity
Wirelessly enjoy all your music.Legendary JBL Pro Audio Sound
Experience the same elevated experience and incredible sound JBL has been delivering to concert halls, studios and living rooms for 70 years.Adaptive Noise Cancelling
Tune out the world with adaptive noise cancelling that lets you control the level of ambient noise you want to let in or block out, through the My JBL Headphones App or the ear cup buttons.15 Hour battery, quick recharge in 3 hours
Micro USB charging built–in battery provides up to 15 hours of playing time in adaptive noise cancelling mode, and up to 20 hours in wireless mode. Fully recharge the battery in 3 hours.Easy updates
Easily update your headphones over the air via the My JBL Headphones app so you’ll always have the latest and greatest features.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Noise cancellation is very good -tested it on long distance airplane. The feature of "ambient aware low/medium/high" with a smart button is great if you want to hear the flight attendant talking to you for a second :-)
Compact design and superb carrying case with all accessories needed.
A very useful Bluetooth based mobile app to view battery usage, equalizer changing (on the fly while listening) and firmware updates "over the air" -
In summary, love it!
Pros (before they broke):
- The audio quality was good for music and films.
- They are very comfortable. You can wear them for hours without even noticing.
- The mobile app that you use to control the noise cancellation and tweak the preset levels was very user friendly.
- The noise cancellation makes a very annoying buzzing sound.
- Call quality on my end wasn't great. I used these primarily for long conference calls. I could hear the other callers clearly. However, they couldn't always hear me, and sometimes there was an annoying echo sound coming from my end, which was probably due to the noise cancellation feature.
- Trying to get these things into their travel case was ridiculously complex. It took some kama sutra-like contortions to make them fit inside. And one wrong twist and you're liable to break something.
- The instruction manual was next to useless. What little there was of it caused more confusion than clarification. Imagine Ikea instructions only 100x worse. And you need a magnifying glass to read them.
- The design of the buttons is totally stupid. They're all so close together (and only on one ear) that you have to take the headphones off to even find the right button to push or flick or whatever. It's a total fail in design.
- They do NOT hold anywhere near 15 hours of battery life. Try more like 5 on a good day! And I'm being generous here. The battery was totally unreliable. This was such a glaring bit of false advertising that they should be reported for fraud.
- The pairing functionality sucked because of the dumb button design. If you want to switch effortlessly between using this on your phone, computer, and smart tv, it's not exactly effortless. It's rather a pain.
Conclusion: This was a total waste of time and money. I bought these under the assumption that they were less expensive but otherwise comparable to the high-end top-of-the-line Bose QuietComfort 35 Series II wireless headphones. I thought I was saving $100 and getting the same quality. I was definitely WRONG. Instead of spending $100 more and getting quality headphones that would last, I wasted $230 on crap headphones that broke after 3 months. Now I'm stuck with a fancy pair of ear muffs that offer some noise isolation if I want to sit in silence. $230 is a lot of money for ear plugs!
One additional note is that I even called JBL to do a firmware update and did it as well through JBLs app. This did not fix the problems discussed above.
Most recent customer reviews
One side stopped working after four months. Never dropped them and always been very careful with them.Read more