JBL Pulse 2 Portable Splashproof Bluetooth Speaker (Silver)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Elevate your music experience to another dimension with the JBL Pulse 2 a portable Bluetooth speaker that offers sensational sound with an interactive light show
- Bring your music to life with glowing multi-colored visuals and transform wherever you are into a Party
- Take full Control of your Pulse 2 light show using JBL Prism color sensor lens. Just point and shoot the lens at the color you want and watch the Pulse 2 amplify the colors of life
- The splashproof design enables the Pulse 2 to light up any stage or show with high-quality stereo sound for up to 10 hours of playtime thanks to its built-in 6000Mah rechargeable li-ion battery
- Pulse 2 also features a noise and Echo cancelling speakerphone for Crystal clear calls
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
JBL Pulse 3 - Wireless Bluetooth Waterproof Speaker - Black
JBL Charge 3 Waterproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker (Black), 1
Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speakers 7 LED Lights Patterns Wireless Speaker V4.1 Hi-Fi Bass Powerful Sound Built-in Microphone, HandsFree, Audio-Auxiliary, Home Outdoor Rechargeable Bluetooth Speaker
JBL Charge 4 - Waterproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker - Black
Ultimate Ears BOOM 2 Portable Waterproof & Shockproof Bluetooth Speaker - Patches
|Sold By||ITsaDeal||Electronics Expo||Sound Distributors Inc.||SHENZHEN CLEVER BRIGHT IMP.& EXP.CO.,LTD||Amazon.com||Techrama|
|Connectivity Technology||Bluetooth||Bluetooth||Bluetooth||Bluetooth, USB, Auxillary||Bluetooth, USB, wireless||Bluetooth, wireless|
|Item Dimensions||6.90 x 9.10 x 4.40 inches||8.80 x 3.70 x 3.70 inches||9.10 x 3.50 x 3.50 inches||2.95 x 2.56 x 7.28 inches||3.50 x 8.50 x 3.40 inches||2.50 x 2.50 x 7.00 inches|
|Item Weight||1.00 lbs||7.48 ounces||1.80 lbs||0.75 lbs||3.00 lbs||1.20 lbs|
|Power Source||Battery Powered||Battery Powered||Battery Powered||Battery-Powered, USB Charge Port||Battery Powered||Battery Powered|
Wireless Bluetooth streaming 6000mAh rechargeable battery noise and echo cancelling speakerphone customizable light show using ambient lighting Splashproof JBL connect amplifies the listening experience JBL bass radiator JBL Prism JBL connect app
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Since day 1, charging has been difficult. It’s a known bug with the hardware. In order to charge, I need to tighten the micro usb to the speaker using a rubber band, and place upside down. I assume there is an issue with the contact between the cord and charging component. If so much as a light breeze interferes, the charging stops. I contacted JBL and received a replacement within the first few months. They sent a refurb product with the same exact issue. No lack of consistency there: 5 stars
2. Bluetooth discovery - got a new phone and decided to pair. Pressing the Bluetooth buttton sends the speaker into a seizure. The cool lights strobe at 1 second intervals, and there is light static emitting from the speaker. So now, it’s just hardwired via AUX to my tablet.
3. Battery life is bad. I guess this is subjective, but given that charging is a hassle, could be related to that. Either way, sucks.
Speaker is now outdated, so I will not purchase another JBL product in the future. In terms of BT speakers, they are a dime a dozen in 2018.
1. Sound is great when I’m able to get music playing.
I haven't timed the lifetime of the speaker but my guess is approximately 8hrs nonstop (more or less). And that's including me messing with all the light effects and volume changes. I like to connect my laptop and play music on this speaker. The color scanner is so cool! It actually detects the color (for the most part! it gets the closest color to what you can for). I don't think there is a setting to where you can turn off the lights, but and what I do is scan a dark color (like black) and it stops the lights.
I thought it was s 360 speaker but I put my ear against it to find the sound source, and it's in one spot. BUT, that's honestly not an issue for me - the sound travels well. The speaker has an amazing sound quality! It's very clear and the bass is superb. I'm not bold enough to test the splashproof feature but I've seen reviews and it seems to have worked for them haha!
Top international reviews
I had an excellent experience with the ordering and delivery. I hope something can be done to resolve this problem. I would be happy with a working charger or a replacement or a full refund.
I look forward to a prompt response.