3 Year Portable Electronic Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
JBL Quantum 300 - Wired Over-Ear Gaming Headphones with JBL Quantum Engine Software - Black
|With Deal:||$49.95 & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$30.00 (38%)|
|Model Name||JBL Quantum 300 - Black|
|Headphones Form Factor||Over Ear|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- In competitive gaming, sound is survival, and JBL knows great sound: From the thrill of tracking enemies in FPS games, to engaging in epic MOBA battles, the JBL Quantum 300 amplifies every victory on PC, Mac, Xbox, PS4 and Nintendo Switch.
- Features JBL Quantum Surround sound technology which is engineered for accuracy and delivers immersive gaming audio for a competitive edge, so users never have to miss a step, shot or jump during gameplay.
- JBL Quantum 300 gaming headset incorporates a boom microphone with echo cancelling technology, allowing users to focus on their teammates' voice rather than background noise, for crystal clear communication.
- Memory foam ear cushions on the JBL Quantum 300 headset are covered in soft PU leather, providing comfort for marathon sessions, plus 3.5 mm and USB adapter connections for multi-platform gaming on PC, Mac, Xbox, PS4 and Nintendo Switch.
- Items delivered: JBL Quantum 300 wired over ear gaming headset with boom mic in black, compatible with PC, Mac, Xbox, PlayStation, Nintendo Switch, mobile and VR.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
JBL Quantum Comparison
Compare with similar items
JBL Quantum 200 - Wired Over-Ear Gaming Headphones - Black
JBL Quantum 400 - Wired Over-Ear Gaming Headphones with USB and Game-Chat Balance Dial - Black
JBL Quantum 600 - Wireless Over-Ear Performance Gaming Headset - Black
OneOdio A71 Over Ear Headsets with Boom Mic - PS4 Xbox One PC Laptop Wired Stereo Headphones with On-Line Volume & Share-Port Headsets for Gaming Office Phone Call DJ
JBL Quantum 800 - Wireless Over-Ear Performance Gaming Headset with Active Noise Cancelling and Bluetooth 5.0 - Black
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||OneOdio USA||Amazon.com|
|Headphones Form Factor||Over Ear||Over Ear||Over Ear||Over Ear||Over Ear||Over Ear|
|Item Dimensions||9.65 x 3.94 x 9.06 inches||9.65 x 3.94 x 9.06 inches||9.65 x 3.94 x 9.06 inches||9.06 x 4.33 x 9.65 inches||—||9.06 x 4.33 x 9.65 inches|
|Item Weight||0.54 lbs||0.54 lbs||0.60 lbs||0.76 lbs||—||0.90 lbs|
|Special Features||Microphone Feature, Lightweight||Microphone Feature, Lightweight||Microphone Feature, Lightweight||Microphone Feature, Lightweight, Volume-Control||Over ear headphones, Adapter-free-cord, Stereo Monitor, Studio Monitor & Mixing, boom mic for gaming.||Microphone Feature, Lightweight, Noise Cancellation, Volume-Control|
JBL Quantum 300 over-ear gaming headset. The JBL Quantum range delivers a sound experience that transforms each headset into a crown for the everyday champion. The JBL Quantum 300 gaming headset comes with the JBL QuantumENGINE PC software for immersive surround sound, enabling PC gamers with surround Sound and the ability to adjust EQ, sound effects, and mic modes. Built by our team of acoustic engineers and tested extensively with gamers around the world to develop a predictive algorithm so that every game is more immersive to gives you a competitive edge. The JBL Quantum 300 gaming headset delivers an accurate soundscape so you can amplify all your epic gaming moments.
Product details. Hybrid wired over ear gaming headset, JBL Quantum Sound signature, JBL Quantum Surround Sound, JBL Quantum Engine PC software, 3.5 mm and USB audio adapter connections, Flip-up boom microphone. For over 70 years, JBL has engineered the most precise, impressive sound found in big venues around the world. JBL's mission and vision is to make life more connected, entertaining, personalized and productive. The company combines passion and purpose to design smart products, systems, software and services to connect people wherever they are.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So I looked into bluetooth headphones. They have a built in microphone, not an arm and use bluetooth instead of a wireless dongle. I don't play many realtime competitive games, so I wasn't worried about delay. I figured I'd go big and got the Sennheiser PXC 550-II... Specifically because the biggest complaint on it was that it was too small for normal peoples' heads. I liked it at first, it's the first headset I could wear not on the smallest adjustment, but bluetooth does not play well with connecting to PCs. It worked great connected to my phone, but it would disconnect from Discord for no reason, would only play sound from one source (I couldn't hear game music and discord chat at the same time)... Also did I mention it was nearly $300? So I sent them back.
I decided to give up on the quest for a wireless headset and look into good wired headsets. These were my choice. Their sound isn't top class, but they're also not $300, so I call that a win. I have no latency, my mic picks up sound clearly, they are lightweight and don't hurt my head, even when I wear them for nearly 10 hours straight (I use them for work and gaming), and best of all, they fit my dumb small head. On the smallest setting, of course, but they fit!
My one gripe with them is that it has the "flip to mute" microphone and that doesn't always work. It's not a huge problem, but something to be aware of, especially if you're using it for work and think you're muted in a meeting...
Amazon is asking me to rate the Sheerness of the headset, and they are bulky and not at all sheer. They are reasonably light, but again, not unusually so.
All around, it is a solid headset for a moderate price, but the main issue I've had with them is that I have tried them on three different Chromebooks (using the standard TRRS jack and not using the USB adapter) and all three Chromebooks (including different models) refuse to play sound on them properly. Only one speaker comes through, and with a pinched and buzzing sound, and after a few seconds the Chromebooks automatically turns the volume level down to zero. I don't have this problem on the Chromebooks with any other headsets I have tried, and I don't have this problem with the JBL headphones on a Mac, PC, Android or iOS device. The headphone jack is undamaged and appears to be the correct size and with the rings in the proper position compared to other 1/8" jacks. No amount of cable wiggling changes the behavior. It appears that the Chromebook hardware / software combo is detecting something about the impedance or other electrical configuration within the headset and refusing to use them as an ordinary headphone / mic combo.
Up until now I had not been using the USB adaptor, but when I finally tried it, after about one hour the audio started cutting out in time with the blue indicator light blinking on and off, and then the sound and light went off completely and the USB adaptor never worked again.
I also somehow manage to turn the volume knob on the back of the ear cup down to zero with my thumb every single time I place the headphones on my head and now just always make an extra motion with my thumb to turn it back up every time.
Despite the headphones themselves having decent earpiece and mic quality when used via the TRRS jack, there are just too many issues with them to recommend.