- Size (LWH): 8.35 inches, 4.3 inches, 1.8 inches
- Weight: 7.36 ounces
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.48 shipping
JBL SoundBoost Moto Mod Speaker black - moto Z, moto Z force
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Built-in kickstand Prop up your smartphone to make videos and music more immersive. Built-in battery JBL SoundBoost includes 10 hours of battery life so you can listen longer without using your phone's battery.² Speakerphone Calls come in loud and clear wherever you are.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Specially designed for new-released Moto flagship cellphone : Moto Z and Moto Z Force! Experience more JBL SoundBoost is just one way to transform your mobile experience with Moto Z + Moto Mods™. Learn more. High-quality JBL audio Give your smartphone a boost with powerful stereo sound. Listen in a snap Simply snap on the speaker and it plays instantly. No pairing. No hassle.
Top Customer Reviews
This speaker suffers on the low end. Mid range is good an you can get a surprising amount of volume out of it. So it doesn't win on quality.
So where does it win? Ease of use. It's slightly easier to use than a bluetooth speaker and it has it's own battery. It's also compact and easy to take with you. The kick stand is a nice feature too.
Overall, this mod will turn your phone into a stereo. If you really like listening to music, without headphones, and don't want to lug a portable BT speaker around, this is a decent option.
What I like:
1. Is small.
2. It sounds way better than the built in speaker.
3. It has an internal 1,000 mAh battery to power the speaker so it does not drain your phone as fast.
4. It makes a nice speaker phone.
5. It is so easy to attach and use. You just snap it to the back of the phone and when you hear a confirmation sound you are ready to rock!
6. It is pretty loud in the mid to high range for its size.
What I think needs improvement.
1. The speaker's battery only seems to drain when you are playing music. I was also hoping to use this as an extra battery source for my phone.
2. It is difficult to tell if the built in battery is charged until you connect t to the phone.
3. It would be nice if the bass were better, but I really didn't expect much from the size of the speaker anyway.
Overall I think this is one of the more useful Moto Mods and I enjoy using it. I'm more likely to bring it along than my Mini Jambox due to the size, although my Mini Jambox does deliver better bass, but it is more than double the size so that should be expected.
My greatest complaint is the kickstand. When utilized, it points the speakers down at a 45 degree angle, thus losing quite a bit of the definition of the sound. I would rather they had devised a stand that would allow the phone to stand on its edge at a 90 degree angle to the ground.
Overall, a good buy.